Meet New Creepypastas

Laughing Jack P.O.V
I know that I just this girl but I think she is my lollipop. She is so beautiful! I was talking to this girl who was wearing a blue jacket with blue skinny jeans. Slenderman said that he needed the girl so she can become one of us. I see fog inside the house out of nowhere. In the middle of the fog there stood the girl that like. She had black hair (like Jeff's hair), and brown eyes. "Here is the new Creepypastas! Her name is Shadow Killer" Slenderman said. Then he needed the girl who was talking to Masky. I think Masky has found his lover! I thought.(The one at the bottom is Shadow Killer)

Masky P.O.V
I was talking to my Senpai in front of me. I was telling her jokes and other stuff. There was a fog coming out of nowhere. I see the girl who was talking to Laughing Jack. "Here is the new Creepypasta! Her name is Shadow Killer" Slenderman said. He needed my Senpai to change into a Creepypasta. She looks to Shadow Killer then she looks at the girl with a black hoodie. She walks into Slenderman's office. The transformation was finished by 3 minutes. She looked hot like smoking hot. She has light blue highlights, and blue and green eyes. I felt like I was going to have a nose bleed. "Here is the second Creepypasta! Her name is Evil Eyes" Slenderman said. Then Slenderman wanted the last girl who was sitting on the couch. I see Shadow Killer and Evil Eyes talking to each other. (The one on the left is Evil Eyes)

Jeff The Killer P.O.V
I was sitting on my chair that no one every sits there. "Here is the second Creepypasta! Her name is Evil Eyes" Slenderman said.
He said that he wanted my love to transform into a Creepypasta.
Ben was playing Moral Combat X
with Poison Dreams, Shadow Killer was talking to Evil Eyes, LJ was eating his candy, Masky and Hoodie talking to each other, Ticci Toby just staring at Evil Eyes,EJ was eating his kidneys, and Smile Dog was playing with Sally. Then the power went out? "Jeff, stop joking around and turn back the power. I was about to beat Poison Dreams." Ben yelled. " Ben, that was not me!" I replied back. I see a light shining on my love. She has red highlights with her brown hair, and red eyes to go with her hair. The power went back on to see everyone doing what they doing a minute ago. "Here is the last Creepypasta! Her name is Bloody Rose." Slenderman said as he walked into his office. (The one on the right top is Bloody Rose)

Rose P.O.V
I look beautiful I have red highlights in my hair. I was wearing the same clothes  that I was wearing. Evil Eyes and Shadow Killer started walking to me. Evil Eyes had two different eyes the right was blue and the left one of green. "Let me show you guys your room" Poison Dreams said. We followed her into our rooms. I was so fucking bored in my room. So I still have my knife from my real house. So I decided to throw my knife at the wall. I felt like someone was watching me. I continued throwing my knife into the wall. So was tired of the feeling so I decided throw the knife to where I know I was being stared at. Then I heard a little yep where I threw the knife at. I know that I just saw a shadow. I knew it was Shadow Killer was watching me. I grinned and started walking towards Shadow Killer. I grabbed my knife and left my room.

Shadow Killer P.O.V
I was so bored in my room so I decided to check on Ashley. So I teleported into Ashley's room in the shadows. It was dark in Ashley's room besides the light coming from her window. I was watching Ashley throw knife in the wall. Then all I see is a knife threw towards me. I moved a little bit. I saw Ashley walk up to me and she grabbed her knifed. She lefted me in her room still scared. So I left her room too and started walking down the stairs. Then I slipped on something on the stairs. So I started to fall down the stairs when I was catch by someone. I had my eyes closed because I was scared. I slowly opened my eyes to see....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!
Me: I am [cough] sick today[cough].
Jeff: I hope you feel better Cyan. So you don't need to go to school.
Me: [ cough] Yes, Why? [Cough]
Serenity: We have a day off because of Cyan's sickness.
Laughing Jack: (brings a bowl of soup) I hope my sugar{Get it because sugar means Food and a nickname for a girl. I am so sorry for don't that}
Serenity: I will get better soon and now I want candy.
Masky: Why is Mikayla mad then sad, then happy?
Cyan: Because[cough] she is on [cough] her period.[cough]
Serenity: She is on her period so you have to stay away from her Masky.
Masky: Why?
Serenity: If she gets mad she will go crazy.
Jeff: What did you guys do to keep her happy?
Serenity: Welll...
Cyan: She needs [cough] a needs [cough] her necklace[cough]
Mikayla: MASKY I NEED YOU NOW! (walks in the living room)
Masky: What is it, Mikayla?
Mikayla: I want wine!!!
Serenity: Why?
Mikayla: Because Ben told me to get wine and get high with him.
Masky: WHAT!
Serenity: Mikayla stand straight!
Mikayla:( She looks at her feet)my foot is not the same
Masky: BENNNNNN!
Ben: What is it White face?
Masky: Why did you get my girlfriend high?
Ben: She was bored so I give her weed.Then she got high!
Cyan: [cough] Ben you are a [cough] idiot.
Serenity: This is bad!
Jeff: How?
Serenity: She will make everyone high as fuck!
Laughing Jack: Serenity be safe.
Cyan: [cough] Enjoy [cough] this [cough] chapter[cough]
Mikayla: Everyone get high with me(giving everyone weed and cocaine)
Laughing Jack: Help us
Mikayla: Laughing Jack Sniff the cocaine. NOW!
Jeff: Save us!
Mikayla: ( Evil laugh)

TO BE CONTINUED...