I Am Free From A Monster

Ashley P.O.V
Then I see my mom fall to the ground. I jumped down from the tree to see my mom. Adrianna and Vanessa followed me to my mom's body. I rushed to my mom. (Play the song) I got to where my mom is. I kneel down and I put my head down. I started to think "I a-am free.I am so happy that she is died. But, my good side feels bad for my mom. I am free from a monster." I got up from the ground. I had a evil smile on my face. "Vanessa and Adrianna, I am free from a monster. This feels good. Let's go and kill people." I stated. Vanessa smiled too. Adrianna was scared but, she was happy that I don't have a monster with no more. We walked to my neighborhood. We saw a perfect a house to kill people in. I climbed into a window with Vanessa and Adrianna. I saw a teenager in a bed. Then Adrianna left the room an went into the room next door. Vanessa looked at me to see if she can kill this person. I nodded. Vanessa grabs the knife out of my hands. Vanessa stabs the person in the bed. Adrianna comes in the room with a katana that had blood on it and her hoodie had a blood too. So we quickly left so people would not call the police.
The Next Day
?????P.O.V
I am so tired. I just finished cutting a girls arm and killing a woman who had a knife.I got to the mansion and their stood Ben waiting for me. "What do you want elf boy?" I demanded. "Don't call me elf boy, I want to know why you killed 40 people in two days?" Ben questioned. "I didn't kill 40 people in two days. I finished my work for Slenderman." I replied. The I see Poison Dreams, Masky, and Hoodie come out the house. I think we are going to found us the killer.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Me: I love you guys a-
Jeff: Cyan! I have a question for you!
Me:('・_・')
Jeff: What are tho-
Me:(slap him on the cheek) No!ヽ(`Д')ノ
Jeff:(holding his cheek) Oww! That hurt! You are mean!
Me: I am sorry Jeff! But, you promise me that you will never say that joke again.
Jeff: I promise! My question was if you wanted to be my girlfriend?
Me:(*^o^*)
Jeff: if you don't want me to be your boy-
Me: Jeff I would be happy too be your girlfriend!ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ
Jeff: you will!
Me: So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
Jeff: I enjoy their comments
Me: ('・_・')
Jeff: What?
Me: Peace out you guys ✌
Jeff: What are you laughing at? Peace out✌