Fetty // Drunk In Love

Will and I held a huge party at our house to celebrate his debut album 'Fetty Wap' reaching No.1 on the charts. With the kids at his aunt's house and nothing but loved ones at the house just having fun, it was bound to be a good time. Of course, knowing Willie, there was gonna be drinks. Monty, holding a bottle of 1738 in his hands, made an announcement. "Everyone, I just wanna take this time... To say congratulations to my brother doing it big..." And a bunch of other stuff that was slightly inaudible due to the slurring of his words caused by all the drinking. Will was drunk, but I've never seen him the way he was that night. It was... Like he was in another world or something. He called me upstairs from our bedroom and worried about his state from all the drinking and smoking, I ran up immediately. "Yes, hun?" I asked with concern. "Yyyooo"......"'yo' what, Will, are you okay" he was really not cooperating at all. With many pauses he answered, "Look, babe..... I am soooooo glad..... That I have you....... In my life." Flattered, I responded, "I know, I'm glad I have you too," I grabbed his arm and lightly pulled him toward the door gesturing him to return back downstairs. "Now come on get back to your party" he started smiling and laughing, then holding my waist. "Nah, I will when I'm done.....Y/N." Confused, I asked, ".. Done with what, baby?" Without any warning, I was bent over on the bed aggressively being stripped of my clothing. It scared me a little because of how drunk and unpredictable he was, but I have to say, it really turned me on. He pinned me against the bed to keep me from leaving as he unfastened his belt and slid off his infamous Robin jeans. Once they were off, he wasted no time sliding into me. I was already wet, and his intoxication aided him well as far as getting up. He held both my arms behind my back while standing up using his grip on me to force himself further into me. Realizing there was a house full of company and other drunk people I knew I'd have to try my best to keep it down. But it was extremely hard for me. His dick felt so good inside of me, it just bummed me out that he probably won't even remember that we technically had celebratory sex.

He made me cum about 3 times in that one position alone. We both ended up on the bed and my legs were in the air. I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear, let alone the guests when he slowly yet aggressively started stroking me in what felt like such a helpless position. But I never complained about pleasure. Not from him. Loud groans and moans came from him which turned me on a million times more. I came once again and was about to get positioned by him again until we were interrupted by knocking on the door. We quickly dressed ourselves, and returned to our guests.

That next morning, Fetty had little to no recollection of what happened the night before. "Yo, what happened, babe," he asked in his extremely attractive sleepy voice. "... and why my fucking head hurt like this??" I gently rubbed his face and answered. "You got wasted." With his head in his hands tiredly, he replied "Damn, man. I barely remember what went down." I was a little embarrassed to admit we had sex, but I knew I had to. "Basically, you and all ya friends were here playing your music, being loud and drinking. Oh and we had sex. You want breakfast?" I was hoping he'd still be too hungover to comprehend the last part, but he wasn't, as I saw the smirk already forming on his face. "Was it good, baby?" "Extremely good. I loved every second." "Holdup, Y/N, we wore a condom?"