Fetty // Scared of Flying

Because Y/N and Fetty are scared of planes, they usually don't take them. They were on a schedule this time though, so in order for them to arrive at Fetty's show early enough for rehearsal, they had to take a plane. Willie felt safer flying in a private jet. So he rented one, and soon enough they were taking off. It wasn't Will's first time on a plane, tho. While he didn't like them, he was just way better at handling plane rides than Y/N.

Y/N: *holding onto Willie's hand, breathing hard* Oh God, oh God baby this is scary.

Fetty: *chuckling* Baby calm down. I get it. *rubbing your stomach and kissing your cheek*

You were sitting down with your eyes closed breathing in and out while praying with what seemed like an unbreakable concentration when Will kneeled on the floor in front of you and looked up at you for your attention while running his hands up and down your thighs. He was able to calm you down then talk to you.

Fetty: Baby chill. I got you. *starts kissing your cheek, then neck*

You moaned lightly and grabbed the back of his shirt when the plane engine made noise indicating take off. He chuckled and slowly laid you on your back. He pulled your pants off, then your panties, then slid his tongue slowly into your pussy.

Y/N: *holding his head down and gasping* Ahh, babe....

Fetty: *flicking his tongue faster* Mmm. *sliding a finger in* You taste good.

You pulled his hair with your head back moaning as the plane began to fly. Your heart was beating fast, but you were way too distracted by the head you were getting to care.

Y/N: *whining* Will........ I...I...

You came & Fetty put you on your hands and knees. You felt the plane rising and your heart started racing again from the fear of planes. Willie noticed and immediately rubbed his tip all around your pussy to keep you aroused. You moaned in anticipation as he slid in slowly, and went in deep. His head went back in response to how tight you are.

Fetty: *stroking you slowly yet hard and grunting*

Y/N: *throwing yourself back on him and biting your lip* Mmm W-Will....

Fetty: *throwing his head back again* Fuck, Y/N!

After some time he laid you down on your back again, opened your legs, and slide into you. Despite the distracting wet spots you two had began to make on the swede seats, you ended up reminding yourself how high up in the air you were, and scared yourself again. Willie noticed and stroked you longer and harder, so that all you did was moan instead of freak out on the plane.

Fetty: *kissing your neck while holding your arms over your head*

Y/N: *moaning loudly* Baabeee...

Fetty. *stroking you deeper* Chill out baby girl. *smirking, then kissing your neck*

As Fetty got ready to change the position, you got up and ended up getting a peak out of the window. You were surprisingly amazed by how beautiful it looked. The pink sky and everything just calmed you down. Fetty noticed you looking outside the window and paused your sex to join you. He wrapped one arm around you and kissed your cheek before watching outside along with you. It was quiet as you both were too busy enjoying your view, when he broke the silence.

Fetty: Damn, baby. This really looks beautiful.

Y/N: *completely content with the view* It is beautiful. I really can't believe I was terrified.

From this point Fetty continuously pecked you on your cheek, and then you and him kept looking out the window, appreciating each other's company.