Fetty // Happy Birthday

It was Will's birthday and he was away on tour. He was almost done performing that night before he was on the flight back to you guys' house. You were in you guys' room getting everything ready for him while you guys were on the phone.

You: Baaaabe how long until you land?
Fetty: A few, love. I'll be home soon.
You: Please hurry, Daddy. I miss you.
Fetty: Y/N don't start please I'm not trying to get hard on the plane.
You: Sorry, but I really want you home. Its been so long, and I have a surprise for you. Baby hurry...
Fetty: So much for not getting me hard.
Y/N: Hurry, Daddy.
Fetty: Shit, alright babygirl I'm coming.

The conversation soon ended and you continued fixing up the room. There was dim lighting and scented candles everywhere. You changed the sheets, covers, & pillow cases on your bed to a red/red velvet material. Even the curtains on the windows. As for you, you wore some black lingerie covered by a red silk robe. You also had on some of your best smelling perfume. You had some really pigmented red lipstick on and black winged eyeliner on. You had two wine glasses and wine you both had been saving for his birthday set out on a little table next to the bed. Also on this table, you laid out some strawberries and melted Hershey's. You'd scattered rose petals on the carpet floor of the bed room.

It's been about an hour and a half and Will was finally calling letting you know he was on his way upstairs. You ran in the room and played some slow r&b music at a medium volume and waited for him seated sensually on you guys' bed. You heard the jingle of some keys and then the opening of the door. "Baby girl, I'm home!" He locked the door behind him walked upstairs to the bedroom. As he approached, he began to hear the music get louder and smell the scents. He opened the for slowly and stepped in. He smiled big at the sight of you on the bed.

You got up to greet him. You walked over to him, took his hands and placed them on your waist, and held the back of his neck with both of your hands while you kissed him. He tried not to, but a deep moan came from him. After more than a few seconds you felt a bulge start to poke you and you guys pulled apart. "Damn you must have really missed me." Willie said fixing his pants after you got him hard. You giggled sexually and he bit his lip while looking you up and down. His hands slid down to your ass and he gripped it tight. As he did he felt the lingerie you had on through the robe. He raised an eyebrow and untied your robe. He started to lick his lips slowly while looking at your body. You took Will by the hand and led him to the table the strawberries were on. He sat down on the bed and waited for your next move. You stood in front of him, took a strawberry out, dipped it in the Hershey's, and fed it to him. He only ate the side with the chocolate, so you ate the other half. He also licked the extra chocolate off of your finger. You guys kept up with that until all six strawberries were gone.

"Mmm," Will said while chewing and swallowing the last strawberry. "Damn baby, I didn't know you thought I was this good to you." You finally dropped your robe completely and let it fall to your feet. He again started to lick his lips while staring at your body intensely. You got behind him on the bed and rubbed his shoulders, down to his chest and tap kissed his neck a few times slowly, leaving your red lipstick marks on him. "Baby, you've been beyond good to me. And I'm in love with you because of it. You're the best. Of all the heart breakers I've dealt with, you still deal with me, despite the wall I put up sometimes. That's how I know you're the one and you're here to stay. I love you, Will." He turned his face to yours and kissed your lips. "And I love you more, baby." You got back in front of him and stood up with a hand on your hip. "You don't love me more than I love you." He raised his eyebrow, reached out and squeezed your thigh. "Wanna bet?" "Sure." You said confidently as you wasted no time unbuttoning his pants, getting on your knees, pulling his dick out, and sucking him off. His head flew back as bit his lip from the pleasure. This just kick started the best night of his life.