Fetty // Annoying

You and Fetty were sophomores in college. His name is Willie but of course, everyone addressed him as "Fetty". He was a really arrogant, obnoxious, and quite popular kind of guy and you were mostly to yourself and had a small circle. You hated the two classes you had with him because he was such a clown and never took anything seriously. He purposely tried talking to you, knowing you weren't fond of him. One day you were on your way to one of the two classes you have with him and he as usual was in the process of being late, behind one of the buildings shooting dice with two other friends. He saw you walking past and smirked while he made his way over to you, deciding he wanted to fuck with you today. He had about $700 in hand as he walled to you.

"How you doin' beautiful?", he smirked while sliding his hand down your arm to your hand and held it. Flattered, but uninterested, you smiled falsely and answered, "Fine, thanks. But I gotta go." And attempted to dismiss yourself when he gripped your hand, tugging you back to him unexpectedly. You used a finger and slid the hair out of your face and flipped it into place after being practically shaken. Fetty bit his lip, still holding your hand, and looked you up and down before smirking and saying, "Why you don't fuck wit me?" You fixed your face in a "duh" expression and said very bothered, "Because you're annoying." He chuckled and said "You don't even know me." "I don't have to." You released your hand from his grip and continued on to class with an annoyed sway to your walk. Fetty sat back and watched you and your ass walk away.

About thirty minutes later well after class has started, Fetty decided to finally show up. The professor almost didn't let him in but eventually opened the door for him. "Look who's early for tomorrow? The next time you're late for my class you'll be left outside" the professor said sternly. Fetty, intentionally ignoring him, gave dap to his friends and sat right next to you, which he never did. He tapped your shoulder to greet you as he took his seat. You slightly smiled back and continued looking over your notes as the professor spoke. "Yo, what were we doing before I came in?" He whispered to me. You answered with the sole appreciation for the fact that he was actually engaged. You gave him the first page of what we did and let him read.

After class had finished, you were on your way to your dorm when Fetty came from behind you and stopped you. You turned to him in shock. "Umm... yes?" You said confused. "Can we talk about something?" You were completely oblivious as to what it could be, but agreed. "Sure." You responded and you guys sat on a bench near by to talk.

"So what'd you need to talk about?" You asked. "Ight, look. I know I'm probably annoying-" "Probably?" You added sarcastically. He smirked and continued, "And I come off as arrogant... But I really think you're a beautiful girl. You're... Different." You smiled with your head down a little. He lifted it back up with his finger, held your face and kissed your cheek. He laughed, then added, "But on a side note, you trynna help a nigga pass?" You allowed your face to become more serious, then answered, "Alright, but only if you stop being an ass to me. And take me and your work seriously." He smiled, "Done. Anything else baby girl?" Despite the blushing and the smirk on your face, trying to remain serious, you said "And NO flirting!" You both laughed and he said "Now I'll find my way around that one." Again, he slid his hands down your arm to your hand and held it. He looked at you hungrily while biting his lip. "Hey!" You jokingly scolded. "Sorry ma, I can't help it." You searched through your bag for a pen and paper, wrote your number down on it and gave it to him. "This is for WORK. School work. Understood?" He still with the same hungry look while staring at your body answered, "Of course." He licked his lips at you and you decided he was missing the point of you giving him your number. You rested a hand on his shoulder, told him you'd talk to him later, and walked away. Again, he sat and watched the sway while you walked to your dorm.