August // First Time (Part 1)

When you and August were 17 in your senior year in high school, you guys had already made two years as best friends. Everyone knew you guys were friends, of course it looked like you guys were together. After all, you guys did everything together. There was no separating you two. You guys' parents were even cool with each other along with you guys. Were there feelings there, definitely. But you both for the sake of you guys' friendship tried to hide it. Lately you seemed to get sexually frustrated but because of August you were single. Meaning no guy that wanted you trusted your friendship with him enough to believe that was all it was. Same applied for females who wanted August. One night, at around 8:00 you and August were texting. You guys usually called each other 'relationship names' but tonight it was different. (The names you guys have are your contact names in the other one's phone):

Y/N/N (Your nickname): Hey boo
Aug: What's popping, love?
Y/N/N: Nothing, I miss you
Aug: And I don't miss your annoying ass ? But wyd?
Y/N/N: Laying down, my back hurts
Aug: Didn't we discuss you not supposed to lay down without me? You don't listen my nigga. But since your back hurt, I got you. I'll be over in about 5-10 minutes tops k?
Y/N/N: Alright, thank you baby
Aug: No problem babygirl

After a while he stopped replying. You assumed he went to sleep. As you were dozing off, phone in hand, you heard a knock on your bedroom door. You opened it and it was August. In a raspy tone you asked while rubbing your eyes, "August, what you doing here?" With a black plastic bag in one hand and his phone in the other, he answered, "I came to see you. I told you I was coming, right?" He smiled at you, walked in, and sat at the foot of your bed opening the bag. You had on some fairly short pajama shorts, a tank top and a bra, and was rummaging through your drawers looking for more appropriate clothing. August had pulled the pain pills you take out of the bag and handed them to you with a bottle of water he'd also bought for you. "I seriously can't believe you went to the store for me and walked here. I didn't actually think you'd come." You said taking the pill and swallowing it with the water. "Why wouldn't I? You said yo back hurt. And you don't need ta change by tha way." He began to pull you closer to him by the back of your thighs. You chuckled while he positioned you to stand facing him in between his legs. You rested both of your arms on his shoulders and looked at him. Then you started to hold his face with one hand and brush your thumb across his cheek. "Ant, it's late, and a school night. Our parents cool with you being over right now?" You asked concerned in a soft, still sleepy voice. He replied, while laughing, "Relaaax, ma." He bit his lip, looked you up and down slowly, then back up to your face, "Your parents let me in, mine let me out." You both laughed some more. He rubbed slowly up and down the back of your thighs and licked his lips while you caressed his face and neck. He started to leave small pecks on your stomach that eventually turned into wet kisses that included his tongue. You tried to hold back moans while you played in his hair by biting your lip, but August sensed he was turning you on. He pulled your pajama shorts down slightly, exposing a little more of your v-line and began to kiss lower and longer, until he was leaving full on hickeys on your stomach. When he started to leave the first one, you paused from playing in his hair and let out a moan, uncontrollably. August deeply moaned at the unexpectedness of your sound. Out of curiosity, you glanced down at his private area and through his jeans out poked a thick bulge. You bit your lip and moaned lightly at the sight. August paused from kissing your stomach in order to lay you on the bed on your stomach. He pulled your tank top up over your head when you gave him the ok and left your bra on. He quickly looked on top of your drawers for lotion. He pumped it into his hand, rubbed his hands together, and rubbed some on your back a little below your bra. He began massaging your back and really well. You got more turned on just by the way his hands glided around your back. He rubbed down your sides too and you tried to hide you biting your lip. "You want it a little higher, too?" He asked in a deep whisper. You answered by unhooking your bra and with that August started massing your shoulders and upper back. He worked his hands lower and started rubbing on your ass. You let out a moan and he soon after removed his hands from your shorts.

He positioned you on your back and stood in between your legs as he pulled your shorts off. He removed your life bra and you covered your boobs. He removed your hands from your body, held them, and kissed your lips. After about three taps you both looked at each other and he began to kiss you with tongue. After a few seconds he added, "You're beautiful, baybeh. Please don't hide yaself." He kissed the top of your boobs, then your nipples and slowly went down to take off the rest of your underwear.

He pulled your boy shorts off, kneeled in front of you and slowly kissed the inside of your thighs. Up until he reached your pussy, in which he wasted no time kissing your other set of lips, as well. He licked every area of your pussy possible. You moaned at high tones you didn't even think were possible to escape your mouth. You grabbed his hair and pulled hard on it. It didn't stop him from swirling his tongue around your clit and making you squirt and cum all over his lips. The louder you got the more he purposely pleasured you. After some time he closed your door, went back to you and continued to lick every last drop of you. You came again and August pulled you onto his extremely hard dick so you could feel what you'd done to him through his jeans. Your head went back as he pushed himself onto you. "Mmm babe stooop...." You moaned. He smirked, released his grip from your waist, and started to remove his clothes. He first removed his jacket, then shirt, exposing his at the time few tattoos and six pack which turned you on even more. As he began removing his belt, you kneeled in front of him on the bed and rubbed up and down his chest. For teasing him, he sensually pushed you back down on the bed where you laid waiting for him. He pulled off his belt and threw it down. Next, he undid his jeans. Out poked his unexpectedly large dick. You and watched as he pulled his dick from his boxers. He smirked, which turned into a smile once he saw your eyes widen at his size. He slowly stroked himself in one hand and opened your legs with the other.