Fetty & August // The Kiss (Part 1)

You and Fetty have been close friends for years. On the other hand, you and August have been dating for only 10 months. You guys all were all in your 20's. August was 25, Fetty was 27, & you were 26. You told Will everything, even the things you weren't supposed to. August didn't suspect much from you guys' friendship, because there was nothing to suspect. Will had assured him a long time ago there would be nothing to worry about, but he lied. Willie had started growing feelings for you since the last three months of you and August's relationship.

One day, you and August were at home when you realized you were late to go meet Will at his house. "I'll be back, Aug." You said already dressed gathering some of your keys & bag. "Alright, call meh when you get there."

You arrived at Will's house and he was out front. "What's up, love?" You walked up to him and hugged him as tightly as possible. He had his arms wrapped around your waist enjoying every second of the hug. "Let's go," he said holding your hand leading you into the house.

You both sat on his living room couch eating popcorn and watching corny horror movies. You spent most of your time there laughing and joking around. "Y/N," Fetty called in the middle of the film. "Yes?" You answered, attention undivided from the television. "Look," curious, you quickly turned your attention to him and BAM, he kissed you. You were completely shocked. "Will wh-" he held your face and started kissing you again, and it was actually good. You didn't want to stop him. Then you remembered August and immediately pushed him off. Willie not taking no for an answer, started to kiss your neck slowly as substitution of your lips. You held onto his hand uncontrollably and moaned. Then you remembered August and pushed him again.

"Why are you doing this, Will?" You asked almost tearing in fear of losing either relationship. "I just had to get it out my system. I been feeling you lately, but I know you wit August, so I needed to get that out the way so we can stay friends, that make sense, right?" He laughed and focused his attention back at the TV. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold the fuck up. We not about to speed passed this like you didn't just kiss me." You faced him with your arms folded awaiting a response. "I didn't." He said smiling still not turning to you once. "But you did. You literally just did." "Did what?" He was now full on grinning still facing the TV. You decided to drop it, because he was beginning to make you question if what happened really happened. You guys continued the day without any awkwardness or mention of the events that "may or may not have" happened.

You got home and felt guilty. You knew August would never do this to you. So it upset you that you allowed Fetty to kiss you, and even turn you on. You only knew him as your best friend, nothing more. "How was ya day, love?" Your heart started beating as if you'd been caught. "Fine, babe, fine." He looked at you in your eyes as you started to walk past him. Before you could do so successfully, he stopped you and stood you directly in front of him. He held your face with one hand and your waist with the other and looked at you. "Why you ackin' like that? I know you. This ain't you." He leaned in to kiss your lips and on impulse you turned. He asked again. "What's wrong?" You teared up and confessed. "I...kissed Willie." He released his grip from you immediately. "What?" Your face fell in your hands and you cried. You felt as though you betrayed the one person who wouldn't hurt you. "Stop crying and tell me what happened." His voice got stern and his sympathy was gone with the wind. "We were just watching a movie and he turned and kissed me. At first it was a peck kiss. I was shocked and before I could ask why he did it he kissed me again, and I got lost in it for a sec. Then he started to kiss my neck and I stopped completely...after moaning a little." "Oh my God." August replied, somewhat calmly to your reaction. He paused and looked down at the floor, then back up at you. "Is that all that happened?" Your eyes got wide with desperation. "Yes, yes baby, that's all. Nothing else. I would never go that far, I shouldn't have even gone as far as to kiss him. I'm so sorry August. Please let me make it up to you." While he was very tempted to take you up on your offer, he held back. "Nah, nah, it was just a kiss, at least you was honest about it baby. That's all I really care about." You refused to take that answer. You waited for him to come upstairs where you went to let him have some space, and you and him had some of the best make-up sex ever.

A few hours later, you two were done. You were sleeping and August was laying next to you scrolling on his phone. He heard the doorbell ring so he put on some more appropriate wear and answered the door. It was Will.