Fetty // Tour Bus

Since Willie and I are terrified of flying, when he invites me to shows, we take the tour bus. It was huge enough for all of us, he and I, his managers, Monty, everyone who needed to come had some kind of space to themselves. One night it was the end of his show in New Jersey so I was on the tour bus waiting for him to get in. "Y/N! Where you at?" He called from the front of the bus. I peaked and saw him.. But no one else. "Baby, where is everyone else?" Smirking, he answered with, "Back in the arena." He started slowly walking toward me in such a way that made me concerned, causing me to back up, all the way to the back of the bus. "Will, what are you doing?" I was up against the wall with no more space to back up when he held me by the waist and stated kissing my neck. I wanted to hold back moans, but it was hard, just like he was. "We gotta make this quick, babe. We haven't done it in a minute, since the tour started, and I need some before I finish it." He continued kissing my neck a few more times before I let out another moan and was led to our bed in the back of the tour bus. He didn't hesitate to strip me completely just before he stripped himself, and throw me on the bed. It didn't take long for him to be laying me down, start opening my legs and fingering me. I moaned really loud knowing that no one was there, then when he added his tongue I damn near screamed.

When I came, he used my pussy to wet his tip before entering me. Again, I let out extremely loud moans as he slid in. He slowly stroked me and I heard an occasional grunt or a soft "fuck" come out of his mouth as he did. I felt like the pace was teasing me too much so I asked him to speed up anxiously. I guess him realizing we didn't have much time to do what we were doing, he starting going quicker, which turned us both on. "Y/N," his deep voice was starting to get to me. "Y-yes?" I barely got out. "I... Fucking' love you..." He slammed into me harder and the sound of our skin hitting each other could be heard. I wanted to say it back but the way he was fucking me left me no room to breathe or speak, just high pitched squeaks. Along with me clawing his back, of course. After a few more strokes, he let out a really loud "Ahh fuck!" And immediately pulled out and released. He got a towel from out the bathroom and cleaned it, tidied up our area, and as soon as he finished getting rid of the evidence, the rest came back in from the arena and he and I were cuddled watching some TV. "Yo, why ya look tired?" Monty asked smirking with some clue of what happened. I looked at him then Will, then Monty again and answered, "Exercising."