Fetty & August // The Kiss (Part 2) FINALE

It was now about 8 at night and Will had a very dullish look on his face as August answered the door. August, though had no intentions of confrontation... Yet. "Wassup, man?" August said giving Willie dap. "Nothing, can I..." He said gesturing to enter the house. "Yeah, come in."

August & Willie were well situated in the living room. "Yo, we gotta talk. I respect you and that's why I have to come out as a man and let you know I kissed Y/N." August exhaled and replied. "I know. Y/N told me soon as she came in today." Fetty said, "So how's it with her, and are we still cool? My intentions were never to break ya up. I just been feeling her for a little and had to get it out my system." August gave him dap again. "Yeah, man, we still cool, just don't pull that shit again." He assured him and continued, "We are still very much together. I mean that is my baby. I'm not gone leave her over a kiss." "I feel you.." Fetty replied, neutrally. That's when August got an idea.

Meanwhile...
You were waking up, still with blurry vision. So you weren't sure if you were seeing right what you thought you were seeing.

"Baby, get up." August said to you in a loud tone. You saw him holding some thick red rope and a heavy belt and you saw Will holding hand cuffs and a vibrator. "What's going on?" You asked in a sleepy voice. "Well I figured, since you let Willie kiss you, you must've wanted him to." August said swinging the belt. "Noo, baby I didn't." Will quickly jumped in to defend himself. "If you didn't why did you moan when I kissed your neck?" He was doing the smirk again, and that's when you realized they had to be up to no good. "Huh?" You asked obviously confused. August and Fetty started walking over to you, who was in only your little lace underwear, and began to strip you. You let them, seeing how if August had no problem with it neither should you.

Now with you completely naked, August was undressing himself while Willie roughly put your hands behind your back and handcuffed you. Now August went over to go get the belt and came back over to you while Will got undressed and made you sit down on your knees. They stood on the opposite sides of the bed facing you. "Why did you kiss him, baby?" August asked with the belt in hand and arm in position to strike. Nervous, you answered, "He...he kissed m..me..." August immediately swiped the belt across your ass. "Why'd you let him?" August's arm was getting put back into position to strike. "I stopped him..." August hit your ass with the belt again, and harder this time. Already, marks were starting to appear on your ass. "No excuse. You stopped him when he was kissing your neck." He hit your ass with the belt a third time and you began to tear and squirm. Willie held your legs down as August whipped your ass with the belt two more times. You screamed and Will grabbed your face and turned it to his quite aggressively. "Don't make another motherfucking sound, or it gets worse. Understand?" There was no smirk on his face this time around. "Yes." You answered with your head down. August hit your ass again with the belt one more time and stopped.

He paused to go get the rope. He tied your legs up to the two wooden posts at the corners and foot of the bed. This left your legs open and pussy completely vulnerable. August slid his large and hard dick inside of you and stroked you. Your mouth opened wide with each one and a soft moaning sound would escape out of fear of moaning any louder, due to Will's threat. When your mouth opened again, Will shoved his dick into your mouth and face fucked you. August also dramatically sped up his pace as well, and you have never felt him so rough.

"Mmmhmmm" the only sounds you could make while Will was in your throat. August was still not letting up in you, and your pussy was already getting sore. You squirted and he hit your thigh hard. Fetty on the other hand, was so close to cumming he didn't even warn you when he did. He just filled your throat and mouth, then aggressively sat you up. He got close to your ear and in a deep menacing voice asked, "Should I make you swallow this?" Your eyebrows raised in desperation and you spastically shook your head 'no'. Will took an empty water bottle he saw on the nightstand and let you spit in that. Then he and August switched positions.

Now August was face fucking you hard while Will was fucking your pussy equally as hard. August leaned forward and fondled your boobs with both of his hands while making you suck him. Fetty was playing with your pearl while he was fucking you, which made you moan the entire time. August came in your mouth, too, but wasn't so nice about it. He made you swallow him and threatened to whip you again if you didn't. You didn't want to admit it, but you were actually enjoying the "punishment" they were giving you.

Next, Fetty got the vibrator and set it to the second lowest sensitivity, then laid it on your clit while August fingered you. "Okay guys I learned my lesson I'm sorry." August tapped Fetty and he bumped up the sensitivity level to the highest one. "Shut the fuck up, Y/N. You're done when we say you're done." August said, fingering you roughly. "Y...yes..." You replied, submissively. August aggressively grabbed your face. "Yes who?" "Yes, Daddy." You replied softly. "And don't you ever forget it." With that, August and Fetty continued to teach you your lesson.

Thank you guys sooooo fucking much 😭😘👏 I'm gonna be re-writting my Original IG story "First Love" (IG @always.august) and completing it on here. So if you're a fan of August, read that. 💕😘 Thank you guys again for all the reads💖💖💖.