Bathing with Onii-chan

A few months later, the show she acted ended with no problems. Not only that, it is a major hit among children of her age.

Though Ayame didn't think that anyone would literally recognize her by face alone, she found it nice having another alias. So Ayame dubbed herself as Arlaote Ayaka. An anagram of her own name, Arakita Ayame. The staff members were fine with it, going along with calling her Ayaka even outside the set.

Wearing a wig, Ayame set forth to her voice acting part time. Doing an excellent job in voicing her characters' parts.

Though, Ayame was the only child involved in the cast members.

This is where Ayame found the whole situation strange, why was there no children beside her included in the making of the anime which were about magical children.

Of course, Ayame didn't voice these thoughts.

Reaching home, she placed herself in between the legs of her brother, who was watching television.

"Onii-chan," Ayame started, "The movie I acted in is going to be airing around five minutes. Do you want to watch it together with me?"

Taking his nod as acceptance, Ayame changed the channel to the kids' channel. Awaiting for the show to start.

When it did start, Ayame became worried about what her brother would say about her acting.

What if Onii-chan finds it childish?

What if Onii-chan doesn't like it?

She asked herself.

Ayame didn't need to worry much.
Her brother rested his head atop of Ayame's, silently watching the one hour and forty five minutes show.

.'.'.
"-Meru Meru! I will catch your heart!" {Meru Meru! Anata no hearto ni catchu!}

Ayame buried her head in her knees in embarrassment. Recalling that particular scene she acted in. It was the most embarrassing part.

She didn't expect the producer to be such a fan of her random chanting. To say the least, add it into the plot.

Unfortunately the producer did, and now Ayame was going to die of embarrassment if her brother didn't react this.

Surprisingly, for Ayame, big brother made no comment. Rather, Yasutomo ruffled her hair slightly complimenting on Ayame's acting.

"Good job."

Ayame turned tomato red before muttering.

"It was not."

Smiling upon his sister's antics, Yasutomo started thinking Ayame as a Yamato Nadeshiko.

At the same time, Yasutomo agreed on the fact that his sister acted like the apple of the family, even if Ayame was always fed up with all the constant amounts of competition their parents made her compete in, she still persevered to bring a smile to their parents.

Switching his gaze over to Ayame's silky hair while facing the television, Yasutomo thought about how cute his sister is.

When the movie ended, Ayame sighed in relief. Resting her back against Yasutomo's chest.

"Time to sleep, Ayame."

"Un...Yes sir!" Ayame quickly rushed off to her room, but before she did, Ayame immediately hugged her brother good night.

Chuckling toward the cuteness of his only sister, Yasutomo walked to his room. Only to halt in motion.

Eyeing the television, Yasutomo noted...Maybe I should buy the disk...