Akira Midousuji - Am I getting sick?

Searching for YowaPedal Fan-buddies~~

.'.'.'.

When she reached home, the first thing Ayame faced was her two over-loving parents.

Smiling a little and hugging them to welcome them back, Ayame waited.
There was next to no reasons as to why her parents were waiting for to return home without a ulterior motive.

"Ayame-chan, Mama and Papa heard that you were invited for a photoshoot featuring the cast of the movie you acted in?" Her mother was the first one to open her mouth.

Ah...so that's why...

Ignoring the weird feeling she had in the pit of her stomach, Ayame nodded her head and gave them the letter.

Since her parents were not at home, she had her manager sign the job contract.

Dear Mrs and Mr Arakita,

This is Ayame-chan's manager writing.

As you two, Ayame-chan's parents, were overseas, I took it upon myself, as her manager,

to sign the contract which included the details for the photoshoot.

I am sure that both of you would be delighted to know that a copy of the magazine would be sent to you after it is published.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Minami Sendou

Short, but it includes the details of what her parents should know.
After reading the letter, her parents gave her a crushing hug and mumbled something about how their little baby was growing up too quickly.

Smiling, Ayame allowed them to hold the hug for about two more minutes before breaking it.

It was not that she didn't like hugs, in contrast, she loves huggies. However, if the reason for hugging is because of her competitions, or like now, her job, she did not like it. It makes her feel like an item for show, a girl who only gets affection by presenting someting in exchange.

Even so, she loves her parents too much to actually care. Though not as much as her beloved Onii-chan of course. She doesn't think anyone could actually compare to her brother. Toudou may be her one and only (best) friend, but her brother is still more important. She has only spent one day with him after all, no matter if they have met before or not.

She has been with her brother since birth. Nothing could be compared.
Ayame walked into the kitchen out of habit, and was about to cook something before her mother stopped her by saying that the maid would handle dinner.

Thus, Ayame found herself utterly bored, sitting beside her brother in the living room, watching television.

It was weird how she suddenly have free time after one busy week. The busy days kept her away from doing anything else other than her job, but now, she is starting to miss the days where she got to do something instead of just sitting on the sofa.

Yasutomo, noticing how bored his sister looked(not that it actually showed her face), proceeded to propose playing a game of baseball. He is a member of their school's baseball team.

Accepting the invitation since she was bored and that it meant more bonding time with Onii-chan, the two left to their backyard to play while dinner was getting prepared.

Baseball was boring for her too. The first time her brother got her into playing this sport, she naively thought that she needed to put in efforts into the sports. However, she picked up the bat, only to find out that she could bat really well. She had thought that since baseball was a sports, a activity without the use of brain power, she would be bad at it, but fate proved her wrong.