Meeting Midou-kun again

I do not own Yowamushi Pedal in anyway(Except maybe the products for sale) but I do own this story plot and the Ocs.

Why can I never remember to put on disclaimers?

There is a question right below at the author note, but feel free to skip it.

Beta:Lazura234

.'.'.'.

"Why are you so red?"

After hearing those words, if it was possible, Ayame got even redder.

Eyeing his daughter, Arakita Hiroshi sighed. He could never understand girls, let along his own daughter.

"Papa..." Hearing the soft, almost inaudible voice coming from his daughter, Hiroshi started to become curious. Why is his daughter behaving so weirdly?

"Papa..." She repeated a little more loudly.

Hiroshi waited for her to continue.

"...I think I'm sick." She announced.

Blinking, Hiroshi bent down to his daughter's level and placed a hand on her forehead.

Feeling nothing wrong, Hiroshi looked up at his still red daughter and told her the truth.

"Ayame, there is a high chance..." Hiroshi waited for a dramatic effect. Sensing the colour drain from his daughter's face, he continued with a smile.

"...that you aren't sick, my dear daughter."

Eyes widening, Ayame's head proceeded to run through the events that just happened.

"Mou! Papa tricked me!" She accused, pouting at her father.

"Hahaha, it's your fault for getting trick then," Hiroshi laughed while pointing out the fact.

He then lifted his baby girl to place her onto his shoulders. While heading to the train station, Hiroshi realised that he had not spend any 'quality' time with his daughter.

Shocked by his own actions, Hiroshi started feeling very guilty.

He neglected taking care of his baby!

No, it was not so much as to say 'neglect to take care of'', but Hiroshi was sure... He was not spending enough time with his daughter. When he thought about it, he was disgusted with his own attitude. The only time he really spent time with her was when she won a competition!

The cruelty of the truth.

Hiroshi peeked at the said daughter who was trying to balance on his shoulders. No time for moping. If he wanted to end their lack of relationship, then he had to start now. He had to include his wife in the plan too of course.

"Ayame, what do you want to do right now?" Hoping to know more about his daughter, he asked. Though it just made him more depressed knowing that he not only did he not understand his daughter, he did not even know her likes and dislikes.

Ayame pondered for a while before remembering about the scene she witness in the school.

"I want...to help.." Ayame said silently.

If he was bullied the day Ayame visited, there was a high chance of him getting bullied again. She did not know what she felt, but she wanted to help him. Maybe...she was starting to 'feel'?

"Hmm? If Ayame-chan don't elaborate for Papa, I will not understand what you are talking about~" Her father sing-songed.

Resolving her resolution, Ayame decided.