Mother Figure

Hihi

Do request me of plot scenes so I will know how to adjust the fiction

I do not claim to own Yowamushi Pedal or any of it's characters. The plot and the Ocs of this entirely fictional fiction is mine though.

Hope you enjoy~

.'.'.'.

After receiving hugs and kisses from both her parents, to both of her brother and her, Ayame headed straight to bed.

Though she felt guilty of making her family so worried, when her thoughts drifted back to the time she spent with Akira, she couldn't help but smile.

Shifting in bed, Ayame went of to bed dreaming about a certain road racer.

.'.'.'.

The day of the competition came far too quickly for Ayame's liking. Sighing in defeat as she recalled the previous days she had spent with Akira and his mother.

Giddy with happiness, Ayame rolled around her bed as she remembered that she had to quickly change her clothes for his competition.

Wearing a fluffy dress with small pearl decorations around the torso, and a small ribbon that secured the waist area, she twirled around and in a moment of ebullience, she posed her famous 'Meru Meru' pose.

When she saw her reflection from the standing mirror in front of her, Ayame stuttered in embarrassment before noticing that if anyone was near her, they would have thought she was talking to herself.

Hanging her sling bag on her shoulders, Ayame skipped out of the doors.

She travelled to Arashiyama for Akira's hill climb on a cab and when she exited, she was surprised at the amount of people surrounding the racing tracks.

No matter how much knowledge she had about things, it was the experience that counts afterall.

Ayame had never watched a road racing competition, so when she felt how the air was filled with excitement coming from all areas of the audience, Ayame could not help but join in the enthusiasm.

It was when Akira biked pass her that she cheered so loudly, for the first time in her whole life, encouraged someone to do something, in a loud voice too.

She had to jump to see how Akira did since she was shorter than most, if not all, of the audience. When the announcer shouted the winner's name did Ayame almost tripped on her on feet while running towards Akira, giving him the hug of his life.

Of course, she was invited to the audience area after being lectured by the securities that one should not suddenly jump onto the platform holding the prize ceremony.

Akira, who was not only ecstatic that he won his first ever competition, was also elated that someone had cheer him on. He doubt that he would ever forget what she said to him. He laughed a bit while he mused on Ayame's glowing face when she cheered him on.

He had noticed how Ayame hated to hear people telling her to try her best. One example was when their teacher thought Ayame could not answer the question(in glee if I might add) he wrote on the board and told her to ' try her best '. That was when the staff members found out how prodigious Ayame is, not arrogant. The teachers started to see her in a new light.

Their classmates however, still found her irritating.

Akira had to muffle a laugh when he recollected the face of the mathematics teacher he disliked. Though the rest of the teachers started to treat Ayame more respectable, most of the ones who had been 'humiliated' by her stood by their own actions and did not change for the better, better as in not nick-picking the ever so 'attentive' Ayame. Sense his sarcasm please.