Late

Yay chapter 6~

I want to say I love school for the homework...but that is just a fraction of my imagination.

I do not own Yowamushi Pedal. I do own the Ocs and this fiction plot.

(I remembered! XD)

Beta:Lazura234

.'.'.'.

"This is Ayaka Arlaote who will be staying with us for a while."

The teacher introduced her as the person in question beamed at only one person, ignoring everyone else in the room.

"Any questions you want to ask Arlaote-chan, class?" The teacher asked the class who was staring the girl with wide eyes.

He was met with a stunned silence.

'It's no wonder though. We don't meet a foreigner everyday.' The teacher then glanced at the blonde child standing a few centimeters beside her.

He heard from the principal that this girl was a famous person, but he did not even know who she was!

"Which country are you from?" a sudden voice asked before getting echoes of similar questions.

"I'm born in Japan, but you would not actually need the other information seeing that it is not related to you, do you?" Ayame answered with perfect innocence. However, the answer was interpreted as mockery for most of the class members, so they just kept quiet in their seats, already starting to not like the new transfer student.

Seeing that she need not answer another question, she asked the teacher to assign a seat for her and coincidentally, or not so coincidentally since it was already planned, she was seated beside Midousuji.

Smiling at Midousuji's dumbfounded face, Ayame could not help feeling elated for the rest of the days.

.'.'.'.'.

She was not a student?

That was Akira's first thought when the teacher introduced her.

When she answered the first and only question directed to her, Akira could tell from the tension from the class that she was not going to have a good time in this class. After all, he experienced it first hand, the bullying.

When the teacher announced that she was going to sit beside him while she was visiting the school, Akira could not help but feel excited.

She maybe the first and only one who would want to be his friend, and he was not going to let the chance slip away.

He wanted a friend, and a friend he will get.

'I still have to take her to mum...' Akira thought as an afterthought.

.'.'.'.'.

The rest of class time spent by Ayame was chit-chatting with Akira.

"What do you like? What are your dislikes? Do you like rabbits?"

Akira was getting dizzy from all the questions asked but he answered them anyway. He was happy to be asked so many questions, even though she was going a tad bit overboard.

Classmates sitting around them were getting more and more annoyed by the visitor. Not only did she not listen to class, she even disturbs them!

Of course, the teachers too, were irritated by their new student's attitude in class, but whenever they try to exploit a weakness or two, they are the ones getting humiliated.