Toudou Jinpachi

She couldn't remember being so busy in her life.

Unlike competitions, Ayame's job required time, and due to the fact her parents had nothing better to do than sign contracts, she had work almost everyday, making her unable to attend school for more than a few days at a time.

Really...her parents are so...well, that was what made her parents so she can't really complain. She loved her parents unconditionally! Though not as much as her brother of course.
A week flew by so quickly, she had forgotten that she had to attend a meeting for her magical girl anime.
Luckily, her manager took it upon herself to call her the night before to remind her of the shoot.

Wearing her wig, Ayame waved goodbye to her brother before taking a cab to the company.

The production was going smoothly and since Kotori was so popular, she had a role to sing for the character cds.

The staff had been taken aback by her singing voice for a while before they all went back to work. They didn't know the voice actress of the magical girl could sing so well. They even made her sing her version of the anime opening.

It sure included a lot of 'Hime's.

Humming the song under her breath, Ayame paid for the cab with the pocket money her parents had given her for transportation.

When she arrived to her destination, she paid the driver and entered the massive building.

She didn't find the building impressive at all, but to others maybe it was magnificent.

To her not really. She had seen way too many building structures while competing to stop and stare at the building. Architecture was not one of her hobbies no matter how much she love art. It required too many details.

This time instead of walking toward her usual work area, the six going on seven year old walked toward the area where the photo shoots were being held. It was just her luck to see a familiar face when she got there.
Toudou Jinpachi.

Blinking again and again, Ayame tried to shake the image of the person standing in front of her. Toudou Jinpachi, the son of the hot spring inn her family went to every year for her birthday.

She only hoped that he didn't notice her.

Too bad for her he did notice her. He even said his usual 'Are you one of my fans?' line like he did whenever she went to the inn. Of course, he stopped saying that after her parents introduced her to his family. It seemed that he finally recognized her after three years. Thinking back, she figured it wasn't such a bad meeting considering the fact she had no idea how to behave in front of strangers.

.'.'.'.

"We will be in your care again, Toudou-san," Ayame's mother bowed slightly towards the inn owner.

"No no, make yourselves at home! You and your family come here every year after all," The pretty lady in the kimono bowed back.

Smiling, Ayame's mother placed a hand on Ayame's back and pushed her out from her hiding place behind her.

"Oh my, is this who I think it is?" The pretty lady exclaimed.

"Yes, this is my daughter, Ayame-chan," Her mother said with pride.

"Oh, what a coincidence! My son is here too. He is just a few years older than her. Jinpachi!" The lady called out.

A boy around her brother's age walked towards them wearing a yukata. Medium length black hair swayed side by side as he took his place beside the pretty lady.