I V - [ D A E M O N ]

WORK, work, work.

That's all I ever do in hell.

You'd think that I'd be having the time of my life sucking out souls and doing anything as desire.

You'd think that I'd be enjoying my occupation since every single entity respects and bows down to myself.

You'd think that I'd be having fun in bed just because all the female demons and succubi are attracted to me.

But no, being Satan is much more than that.

We have duties to fulfil, deadlines to meet, and stacks of paperwork and requests to look into.

Hurrah.

Fun my ass.

Right now, a stack of papers and documents sit before me on my desk, and I am, as usual, procrastinating and debating with myself on whether I should do them now or wait until a whole other pile is delivered. Mara is helping me with a couple, but his abilities are far more limited than mine thus making him only able to do only a fraction of everything.

I prop my elbows on my table and hold my head as if it is falling apart. I look down at the sheet of paper in front of me. Contract of Approval is written on the top of the page in dark red letters in demonic language. We don't use the usual ink here in Hell―we use blood.

"Hello, Sir," A sultry voice emanates from in front of me, making me stop whatever I am doing.

I look up to see a woman leaning towards me on my table, her cleavage almost in my face. Sandy blonde hair are in waves and falling off her sun-kissed shoulders, small and prominent. She is biting down on her full lip, her eyes the color of the sky. Correction: eyes the color of the sky on earth. The sky is always dark here in hell, I actually wonder how everyone here can tell the difference between day and night.

"Well?" The woman tilts her body sideways so that more of her chest is showing. She is eyeing me expectantly, like she is hoping for me to make a move, licking her bottom lip and touching my arm lightly to seduce me.

I look at her emotionlessly and roll my eyes, then look back down to continue my work. Seeing that she's failed to grab my attention, she sighs in frustration and bends even lower, her butt high in the air. "Sir?"

"What do you want?" I growl, annoyed by her interruption.

"What do you think?" She asks, lifting my chin up so that my face is looking directly at hers.

"Hell, no." I jerk my head away from her and attempt to read more of the paperwork on my desk.

She positions her face closer to mine, her left cheek pressed against the table. "Come on, now. You know you want it."

"Fuck off, Lilith."

"Awh, you're no fun."

The woman gets off of my table, and a dark mist surrounds her. When it clears up, her true form is revealed; what was blonde of her hair turns pit-black, bright blue eyes turn a glowing red. The white bandage dress she was wearing shrinks into a black bikini-like outfit with a matching dark cloak that hangs from a chain around her neck. She holds out a hand and a staff appears in it, silver and glinting. Large demonic horns protrudes out of her head and what were delicate fingers morph into claws.

"I'm busy. What, in the name of Lucifer, are you doing here?"

"I figured I'd stop by. And maybe, you know... We could..." She lets her claws travel down my bare chest, all the way down to my waistline. She tugs on my pants then, indicating that she wants what's under.