X X - [ D A E M O N ]

AFTER PUTTING ON my first crisp, white shirt in months for the occassion, I had taken Feia to the arena where she is to fight Abigor in. The arena is basically a large, circular area with seats surrounding it, much like the Colosseum, so that other demons who's got their asses saved are able to watch the unfortunate battle against each other.

Feia, in all honesty, looks like she is ready to take on possibly anything and everything that is to be thrown at her direction. Fire ablaze in her eyes, she eyes Abigor as he prepares for the fight. As usual, her face shows a minimum amount of emotions, and she looks rather calm for someone who is supposed to be fighting Hell's best man.

"Demons of the Underworld!" Mara booms, earning the attention of everyone in the arena. "Today shall be a day of rememberance! Has Abigor finally meet his match, Lord Daemon's right hand, Laufeia? Will today be the day Abigor loses his title as Hell's best man? But, fellow demons, the most important question is this: has Lord Daemon chosen the right person to help him rule Hell?" There are indistinct whispers as Mara pauses, but with the demons getting louder and louder, he speaks again. "Well today we shall find out! Let the battle begin!"

An uproar of cheers and howls emanate from the crowd, excitement clearly present, their eagerness to watch Abigor and Feia tear each other apart lingering in the air.

From my seat, I see Feia smirk her typical smirk, while Abigor simply keeps a straight face as the both of them makes their way to the center of the arena.

"This is so exciting!" Bub squeals beside me, munching on a bowl of nachos yet again. He is wearing a blue and white cheerleader costume, presumably Sera's, judging by how tight the outfit looks on him. "Oh, but I do hope our precious Laufie won't get hurt."

I give him a sideways look. "It's a fight, Bub, people are supposed to get hurt."

"Awh, but Angel, I know that somewhere deep down you don't want her to get hurt either." He says sweetly, poking me in the chest.

An unamused look on my face, I move his hand away and pat the spot he had touched to make sure there is no dirt or crumbs from the nachos he's eating. "What must be done, must be done, Bub." I answer, before averting my gaze at Feia who is talking to Abigor at a rather close distance. Based on the look on her face, she is probably threatening him or telling him that she will kick his ass. I let a grin creep onto my face as I watch Abigor mutter something to her before slowly backing away.

"Awww, you're so adorable when you smile," Bub comments as he pokes my left cheek. "what with your cute little dimples and all."

"Funny," I deadpan, and quickly jerk my head back towards Feia when I hear a bell ring, indicating that the fight is starting.

Come on, My Sweet, I tell her, not caring if she hears me or not. You can win this.

I know, she replies, and I notice her inimitable smirk appear on her face.

I grin once more, knowing that her determination will get her through this fight.

Abigor does not waste time, quickly jabbing her in the ribs before she can do anything else. Feia is taken aback, to say the least, but she quickly recovers and meets her fist with his jaw in a powerful hook. Blood starts trickling down his neck, and what was once an amused expression turns into one of unadulterated anger.