What Could Go Wrong?

Leo's POV :

It was a warm and sunny day at New York City, it was around 7 am, my brothers and I were going to April's farm house so we could have fun, last time we were there I was badly hurt and New York City was invade by the krang, so I don't really know how to feel about it, April said that we could go and explore the woods and camp out doors, it could be fun I guess.

____________________________________

It was around 5 pm now, we were almost ready to go, I was in the living with Raph, donnie was in his lab packing another bag of I don't really know what, Mikey was in his room packing pizza and ice-cream kitty and some underwear! Yeah I know it's awkward we never knew why Mikey keeps those underwear for, any way. (so what's wrong fearless?) Raph said and smirked (what do you mean what's wrong?) I said with a raised eyebrow, did he notice the I am a bit stressed out or nervous I thought, (bro relax nothing bad is going to happened) Raph said and left to the exit, what was that about? I asked my self, I went to the dojo to see master splinter and say goodbye,(sensei we are ready to leave) I said loud (my son take care of your self and your brothers, let go my son) he said and tapped my shoulder, I smiled but didn't get why he was telling me to let go! I was confused at this moment, are the really worried about me that much I asked my self confused (leooooo!!!!) Mikey shouted (we are leaving) he completed (sensei I have to go now see you soon father) I said and bowed and left.

It was 6pm we were at April's apartment, cassey was there too and both of them were ready, they all seemed happy about it except me, but I tried not to show it.
(so you are ready for the most wicked experience in your life) cassey shouted and sat in the driver place (yeaa dude you got this) Mikey shouted louder than cassey, we laughed and all of us took our sits, April and cassey infront senes they are humans and we sat in the back, Don seemed a bit upset cuz cassey was sitting with April alone in the infront sits, he was so jealous! I thought, (so what are we going to do first?!) April asked in excitement (I don't know there are plenty of things to do) donnie said with a smile (the first thing I am going to do is eat a slice of frozen pizza) Mikey said loud (I think we should go to the woods first time tomorrow) cassey said and drove even faster so we could get to the farm house at least at 11 pm, it was around 8:30pm, Mikey was talking about random things with the Guys I was just looking out of the window trying to convince my mind that there is nothing to worry about and that it was going to be fun! (hey leo why so quiet) Mikey asked (oh it's nothing, it's just that you are talking and I am listening that's all) I said and smiled(oh kay) Mikey said unsure that was the reason, (you know what guys) I said loud (what leo?) all asked confused sense it was my first word sense we left the city (we should totally go and explore the woods tomorrow!) I said excited, I thought about it nothing could go wrong it's just a for fun!

___________________________________

____________

(finally we are here) Mikey said loud as cassey stopped the car, yes here we are I thought the place gave me the chills I don't know why all the memories and pain started to come to my mind again! I took a deep breath and went out of the car, April opened the door and said (here we are) with a smile we put in all the bags and each one chose a room, I was walking towards the room, in the way to the room I noticed the bathroom, I took a big sigh and slowly opened the bathroom door I saw the bathtub and froze I could feel the water on me just like when I woke up last time I was here I felt fear for no reason for the bad memories I was terified of the events of the past the pain my family was in while I was gone, I wasn't there for them I felt bad. (leo you OK?) Raph asked, I was brought back to reality (y--eah) I said whit shaky words, I was so depressed right now I couldn't put my feeling in words or sentences! (bro you sure your feeling OK?) Raph said and patted my shoulder, I took a big sigh (yeah Raph I am fine) I tried to do my best to smile (if you need any thing I am here bro) he said and smiled(thanks Raph) I said and went to my room. I closed the door and opened the light, put my bag down and made the bed so I could sleep comfortable, I took my tphone and opened the screen so I could light up the room when I close the room light, I made my way to the bed and laid back, I said with a sigh as I closed my eyes (nothing could go wrong leo it's just in your head let go leo, let go...).

A/N : HI sweeties, so this is the end of chapter one, I hope you liked it and enjoyed it, tell me what do you think ,thanks for reading, byee^^