Tears Of The Forest

Leo's POV...

(but there is something I don't get yet who is the second wind potential power owner ?) I asked with a raised eyebrow, 'could it be.. Celestia? ' I thought, her eyes widened and she seemed confused some how.
(are you okay celestia?) I asked as she let a sigh and looked at me with her big eyes (the second owner of the wind potential power it's....me) she said as she looked away ,' I knew it, it was clear as the sunlight 'I thought (so he is basically after both of us ) I said with a worried expression (yeah it's only me and u left with wind potential power.. only us!) she replied with another sigh (listen to me celestia there is no need to worry, every thing might seem bad but will get through it I know it is hard being away from your family and everyone you love I am having the same feelings) I said with a smile, she looked at me and smiled back (you right we should be optimist about it, I have told mostly every thing about me and my family tell me about yours?) she said with a playful voice and looked at me (now that's better) I said as I beamed a smile (well I have 3 younger brothers Raphael the hot headed he gets angry alot and can act like he doesn't care for any thing but he is the most caring one he fights alot with me but he understands me the most, it is really funny , Donatello he is the genuis turtle he loves creating new thing and loves science and every thing that is relative to it so he is our genius! and Michelangelo the funny one he always tell jokes and loves playing around and doing pranks on us which gets him always in trouble!. my father master splinter he is also our sensei, he trained us in the martial arts ninjutsu, I miss them! ) I said as I layed my back on the tree and looked to the stars that were shinning, they were beautiful , I was missing my home so much I wanted to be back with my brothers I wondered if my brothers were doing fine with out me , I missed them way to much. a tear escaped my eye and ran down my check.
(leo.. They seem very nice, I can't wait to meet them!) she said with a cheering voice as if she was trying to stop my sadness, I turned my head and met her gaze (I hope they are okay) I said sadly and wiped my tears away (aw leo.. don't cry.. I am sure shade is busy trying to get to us, plz don't cry) she said as she patted my shoulder, the tears I couldn't stop them from coming I tried but couldn't stop (all this time shade was using me as his tool to gain power, giving me those nightmares he locked me in a cage I was broken after shredder our enemy almost killed me all the memories hunt me down and shade had a hand in it,what if I don't get to see my family again it scares me ) I said and hit the ground with my fist I could say I was shaking I couldn't get a hold of my self!
(leo,stop crying his getting to you ,pull your self over ,Leo.. Listen I am with you don't be scared leo..) celestia said as she slapped me I felt shock towards that slap but I was shocked even more when she hugged me I felt warmness enter my heart that calmed me down, (it's fine leo don't be scared) she said calmly as she let go of me I wiped my tears again but this time they stopped from coming, everything was coming back to normal and I snapped out of what ever was happening to me 'shade was missing around with me again'i though (celestia... I am so sorry I couldn't get a hold of my self he was missing with me again) I said as I closed my eyes (no need to apologise it wasn't ur fault it's shades, it always happens my brother used to do this to me too when ever it happened to me, it doesn't mean you are weak or something ) she said with a smile, I smiled back.
I was really emberesd I have never cried infront of someone if Raph was here he would've said something like fearless isn't that fearless after all! Those though made me smile it's weird but I missed it, I have to be stronger than this for my family and celestia, (let's get some rest tomorrow will be a long day) celestia said with a laugh as If she was joking, it made me laugh (good night) I said as I layed back on the tree, celestia did the same,i closed my eyes ready to sleep, celestia is right tomorrow will be a long day we need to rest I'll make sure shade falls and stops hurting people He'll pay for his actions!

~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~^^^~~

A/N: Hello my butterflies how is it going I hope you liked this chapter,

if you have any ideas Plz comment I could add them and comment and vote if you liked this chapter
Thanks for reading love you all
Byeee..... ^o^