Missing

Don's POV...

(Morning guys) I said loud with a smile (Morning D) Mikey cheered, they were eating sandwiches,(Morning Don ) Raph said as he ate his sandwich (morning) April smiled, I sat down next to April, she was the one making the sandwiches and I was starving, I could ask her to do one for me I just have to ask, come on Don u can do it! (donnie want some? ) she said gentle (yeah sure) I said rapidly for no reason, when ever I talk and see April my mind gets missed up! (here you go) she said as she passed me a sandwich (thanks) I said softly, (did any one of you guys saw leo?!) Raph asked with a raised eyebrow I nodded a no and Mikey did as well (maybe he is tired) April said and smiled (I don't know let me check on him) I said and walked towards Leo's tent (umm leo, you in there? ) I said a bit loud, I stood there like for 1 min and there was no answer, so I got in the tent and was surprised to see that leo was not in it WHAT!! (GUYS!) I shouted I was worried , what if he gets hurt or something! (you and leo kay?!)raph said rapidly (leo is not here) I said loud (WHAT THE??!!) Raph said as he pushed me from the way and entered Leo's tent (oh sewer apples!!! What are we gonna do!!!!) Mikey said worried (we are going out there and bring our brother back you hear mehh) Raph said angry but worried as he raised his sias! Where are u leo? I hope u ok and not hurt....

Leo's POV....

I opened my eyes I saw trees all around me I wasn't in the tent any more! Where Am I? Did I walked in my sleep? How do I go back? Is this for real? I asked my self all this question I stood up and looked around me, but the only thing I saw was trees and trees and trees! (I think I am lost) I said and sighed I was so confused how the heck did I get here! (hello!anyone! ) I shouted loud maybe a get a reply of someone! I thought but I was wrong the only sound that I heard was the echo of my voice! (gusse people don't come around here) I said and sighed, I started to walk in the forest wondering if I can find my way but I was unfamiliar with everything, there was nothing familiar to me!! I was tired and starving I would do any thing for some food even for Mikey's pizza! I decided to have a break I sat down a tree and looked to the sky it was the afternoon now it will be dark soon I have to find shelter, I have nothing I don't have my kattanas or my tphone or any thing I was lucky to have my mask! I still don't get what is happening why did I get lost!! I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running and running, from what am I running!? I looked behind me I saw a big shadow following me, my heart was beating fast what is going on?! I asked my self (you are mind) he said evily and the whole place fade became dark, it was so cold I was freezing! I saw a kattana blade and run to get it I grabbed the blade but as soon as I did I fell to my knees the pain in my leg was too much, I felt blades go In and out, the blade was transformed into a chain and it was all over my body tieing me up I was no longer cold no It was hot the chains were burning me I shouted in pain (who are youuuuuu!) as tears stream from my eyes (your worst nightmare ) it said with a chuckle, I saw my brothers in a weird thing it looked like a mirror they were worried about me I screamed but they couldn't hear me! Why can they hear me!? (don't u dare hurt them) I said angrily and with a raspy voice (oh don't worry little one I only need you!!) he said darkly and laughed evily, (let gooo of meeee!!!!!!)......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(let go of me!!!) I screamed my eyes were shut open the whole world was spinning around (another nightmare leo nothing more than a nightmare) I said as I sighed, who was that? What does it want from me? I need to go back home! But how? I am lost! I stood and started to walk it was already dark, I was still afraid of that dream, I was hungry too and worried are my brothers ok? I didn't know. I hope I could be with them I really do, what if they need my help? I need to get to them, I looked around me and saw a cave perhaps I can stay in there to shelter my self form the night I looked to the sky it was full of shining stars it was beautiful they light the way for me, I found some branches and some rocks and made fire to see more clearly, I entered the cave it was empty I made sure there was not any dangerous animals in there and sat my back against the wall I could see the stars from my place so I stared at them, ( I need to get back!)

A/n: hey my butterflies,how are you all? End of chapter 4! Yeye ^o^

So what do u think about this? Do you liked it? Plz comment what do you think! ^o^ I really love reading them!

My phone charger is 11% OMG!

I hope u all liked this! ^o^
!more is coming!

Love you all....

Bahhh......