Reunion .....

Celestia's POV.....

Me and Leo's brothers kept walking deeper through the forest me trying my best to lead us back to where I last saw him ...."don't worry I am sure we will find Leo ....he had proven he is really strong to survive in here I know he will so let's not worry " I said trying to cheer the guys abit although they being pretty nice to me and all ,I could still feel sadness when I told them about what happened to Leonardo and about Shade disturbing his dreams ...

I do get how they feel I also lost my brother and miss him a lot ....i wish he is alright ...wish this madness would stop at last but who knows how long will it take .......it might take longer something I don't wish to happen .

"Yeah ! Let's all cheer up ! This duddet is right ! Very positive!!" Mikey said cheerfully with a grin and I chuckled softly .....just like Leo told me the youngest was the goofy one ..."alright Mikey now keep it down we don't want any of these shadows celestia told us about to spot us " Raphael said in a very serious tone he was now the oldest between his brothers since Leo wasn't here ,and I feel like all of this is too much for the red masked turtle to take on his own ,he wants to find his big brother fast and keep the youngest safe and sound but being in plain war in my dimension was hard to do that .

"Yeah Mikey we need to focus brother " Donnie said gently , Donatello was very gentle I should say and thought about every move with strategy which was great ,I could still feel his worries as well towards all of his brothers, and not being able to do anything was killing him from inside .

I felt quite bad for all of them , non of them deserved this pain ,wish I could help them more ..."well let us keep quiet then and move fasters ......we will find leo " I said softly and smiled at them .

We all begin to run faster around the Forest I still lead the way ...."are you sure your feeling better celestia ?? You did look worn out back there " Donatello said I nod softly ..."yep I am better don't you worry thanks for caring though " I said nodding at him and he smiled back big .

After what seemed forever we finally reached where that cave was it was all silent and quietness around but the heavy thick fog was still there .

"Guys be very careful please " I whisper lowly as I look around seeing leo's Katanas on the floor I rushed over to them picking them up ...."he doesn't have his Katanas ...." I mumbled lowly .."there is some blood around .....did they hurt him ?....I don't think shadows do bleed and if they do ....it wouldn't be the same as this blood " I heard Donnie say and I look over seeing blood on the ground covering the dead and withered grass I sighed sadly .

"What ?.....those freaks what did they do to our brother ??" Raph yelled with anger clear In his voice leaving Mikey to look around in silence this was worrying me more ...."please calm down all of you ....Leo must be kept hidden there inside the shadows of the cave where we can't really see it but we need to be careful and find a way to get into the shadows fast !..." I said abit loudly feeling worried that's when I heard battle noise coming from the cave echoing from deep inside ...."what ?..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Leos POV:..........

I managed to get myself free after a lot of trying ! I was glad i managed to find their weakness i closed my eyes as I use my other senses to fight I was glad Sensei taught me this technique! I kicked the shadows and fought them..."your not that strong without your eyes !!" I yelled as I feel victorious by my moves .

Still I was careful with the wound of my arm it did hurt but I tried to ignore it ,after what felt forever I no longer heard any movements or noise so I open my eyes to see where was the exit I then felt something pin me down I rapidly closed my eyes and kicked the shadow away "I won't let you use my eyes ..." I mumble as I stood up again and winced abit by my arms as I walk towards where the exit was with my eyes close .

I heard voices outside I hope this is no more trouble ,having my eyes closed made my other senses stronger so I could feel and hear better ,I take a deep breath as I felt some light come towards my eyes must be that I am getting out of the cave .

I felt underneath me something harsh but small no longer like rocks ,it might be the dead grass followed by the wind around me I smiled abit ....that's when I heard ......

"LEO !!!!!!" Different voices called making me jump in surprise and open my eyes fast ,to see infront of me my brothers and celestia,I widen my eyes big at the sight but winced as I feel the strong pain in my arm not noticing before that it was bleeding again must be cuz of the fight ...

"GUYS !?!? " I said as I took a shaky step forward with a smile and all of the run towards me embracing me with a hug .."dude !! We were so scared and worried we would never see you again !!"Mikey said hugging me making me smiled ."yeah ! We were Leo don't scare us like that again !"Donnie said as he hugged me tighter as well ,squeezing me , "man ! Your okay !?" Raph hugged even tighter making me wince ..."I-I am alright guys......sorry ...I-I missed you so much " I said hugging them tight as well ignoring my pain once again .

I was panting slightly exhausted by all that has happened , I look around and smiled at celestia ...she was okay .....soon my brothers let go of me and celestia hugged me .."I was so worried about you Leo !...don't you ever send me away like that ! Not ever again ! They could've hurt you more than you are ....wait how did you !?!" She said with shock and I chuckled abit as I hugged her tight

"I found their weakness ,and I had to do that to keep you safe celestia,i am alright "I said and smiled she still hugged me ,..."what !?! You did ?? That's great !"She said cheerfully..."i though I lost you forever "she whisper to me making me blush abit "you will never lose me ..." I whisper back as we slowly pull back and we both smiled as I glanced at my brothers they all giving me a look that made me feel embarrassed.

"Well it's good to have you back fearless " Raph said as he gave me a light punch on my good arm and I chuckled ...."well it's good to have you too guys " i smiled at them ..i slowly sat down on a rock feeling tired ,..."are you alright Leo ??" Ceslestia said worried and i nod ..."y-yes i am alright just abit tired that's all ......those shadows where strong even when they were blind " I said as Donnie comes close and begins to check on my arm .

"What do you mean by blind ??" Celestia said confused ..."well I found out that this shadows see through your eyes ...so by closing my eyes I made them blind and took them all down " I smiled , "woah that's loco bro !" Mikey said smiling big ,i chuckled ..."well that is actually smart " Donnie commented ..."woah no one had ever thought of that before Leo your a genius!" Celestia said happily

I blushed by that and smiled softly..."well it took me a while to figure that " i said and smiled they all nod at what I said and I look at them .."we have to stop Shade and fast " i said seriously as they nod again ,celestia grabbed my hand which send my heart beating faster than ever as she spoke .

"We will ......"