Planing hard .

Raph's POV......

I was extremely happy when we saw Leo , he was alright which made all of us really happy and relieved,we have missed him so much ,it was good to have him around , though he was looking kinda tired must be from all the fight who knows what have he go through .

"Well your arm will need some time to heal Leo you should be alright just don't move it much , that wound could bleed again " Donnie spoke as he was done bandaging Leo's arm , Leo gave a nod as he stood up holding his arm up with his good arm .

"Thanks Don " Leo simply said with a small smile and look at all of us .."we should start moving , shade will do anything to succeed with his plans , he spoke to me through one of his shadows , he can't reach this place without both of us celestia" Leo said and i look confused as I wrinkle my eyebrow and glanced at celestia, I could see how Leo showed affections towards her and she did the same .

"So this Shade won't stop at any cost to get you two am I right ?" I asked them and both of them nod ."that's correct Raphael...Shade wants us as I explained for you before , but I am afraid we are running out of time ...we should change our ways now that we found you three ..we should head towards the field of darkness which is not far from here guys , there we will be able to confront Shade and finish him " celestia said as her eyes glowed abit .

"Woah you mean we ! The five of us ...against a whole army of a maniac ?? That wants you two ? That can make us fear ??...have you two completely lost your minds dudes !!" Mikey said hysterically and held his head ,making me shake my head and sighed "Mikey hold it back together bro ..." I murmured .

I saw Leo looking at the three of us and sighed "Mikey everything will be okay we will do this in order to save million of people from both of our dimensions....we need to do this , I won't allow anything to happen to any of you is that clear ??" Leo said as he took his new Katanas and sat them back in their case letting out a small sigh , i could say Leo was worried and stressed knowing what he have been going through back on earth he never actually slept and it's all shades fault .

"We are all with you brother , we will do anything to end this madness, brothers stay together and we are brothers ! " I said and look at my brothers smiling as Donnie and Mikey nod with a smile .."well maybe we could show them what ninja turtles can do ! Let's destroy the shadows !" Mikey then said I could feel him feeling more confident about the situation, Leo was smiling from ear to ear as he look at us .

"You guys are amazing ..Thankyou " Leo said smiling , and then celestia smiled a lot ..."Zane will be more than happy to meet you ! I can't wait to save them all ..they will be more than happy to meet such brave and strong heros like you " celestia said and I chuckled when I saw leos cheeks turn rose pink which all of us three notice , and I wondered who this Zane was maybe her brother who knows I just kept quiet not wanting to make anyone feel bad .

"Thanks celestia, i guess Leo here does know how to find quite cool friends like you , the girl knows how to kick some butt " I chuckled and she laughed softly ..."oh really ?...well I am glad you think that " she said and look at Leo who was smiling like an idiot at her , I smirk abit .

"Well yeah she is really strong " Leo said smiling and we all nod ..."oh come on guys stop it already , your making me blush !" She laughed so did all of us .

"Alright guys that was enough of getting to know each other's we should head out fast , and get ready for this fight " Leo said as we all turn serious and celestia begin to lead the way we all were running fast after her Leo holding his arm as he run which was slowing him down abit but we kept running .

"Alright so what is the plane Leo ?" Mikey asked as he run ,"we do need a plan to keep us under cover from the enemy to hit them straight inside " Donnie said and Leo nod "i agree with that , we shall stick to the shadows , the dark field is the door to the Livu dimension am I right celestia?" Leo asked as we run and celestia nod "yeah that's right , it's as far as Shade can get , but he can't take a step out of the field " she said and we all look at Leo as he seemed lost in thoughts ..

"Well I think your putting a plan together there fearless " I said with a raised eyebrow, he looks up at us and nod .."I think I have something that would help us , if those shadows that captured me are the strongest in shades army ...and they are actually people from this dimension that were transformed cuz of the fear into Shades mindless slaves ...so if we close our eyes while fighting this kind of shadows then we have to think of your dimension as it used to be before it was ruined by the darkness of Shades " Leo spoke as we took a break and stopped running .

"That ....that could maybe work ...but ...you four don't know how the dimension used to be before and ..it could be too risky , if we fight blindfolded we might be able to destroy those shadows but let's remember he has different kinds that might take it as an advantage to fight back and strike hard " celestia said with a sigh as she look down sadly , I look at the others and sighed.

I just hope we get to the bottom of this and fast we are running out of time and we do need a plan to get this going !

End of Raph's POV ....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Leos POV .....

I crossed my arms as I thought about what celestia said ...she was right if we all close our eyes then other shadows would take advantage , i need to figure a plan fast !..i need to keep them safe all and I need to make us win in this we can't allow Shade to get what he want , i glanced at my brothers and celestia ....think Leo think ..

That's when something came across my mind "could it be possible that the opposite of fear could bring their minds back ?" I asked celestia and the others ," well in many cases the opposite could be the solution Leo ..maybe we are getting somewhere " Donnie answered and I nod as i let out a sigh .

"Well i agree with you two ,but we need to try it out first , we can't just go with hopes that it would work , we need to have good tactics to stop Shade " celestia said and I nod "don't worry I sense something close ..it might be a lost shadow we need to get it and try it out on it ..." I said and smirk abit looking at Raph .

"Oh i got this bro let me do the honors " Raph smirk chuckling before going into the shadows disappearing i smiled .."let us wait silently till he is back with that shadow ....we will sure get something out of it i am sure of it " I told the guys and they nod .

I just hope this actually works it might be our only way of standing a change ..