Darkness In The Way....

Celestia's POV....

Me and leo walked for distance, we where close to the misty river, but I had this feeling that was telling me something is wrong.

I looked back at leo, he was looking around the forest, he looked a bit upset and sad, "what is it leo?" i asked confused, "it's nothing, I am just looking at the state of the forest, what is he getting from doing this?I am worried about my brothers.. "he said and sighed sadly, I placed a hand on his shoulder and patted gently, as I smiled" I wish I could stop this nightmare, and know why is he really doing it "i said with a sad sigh.

Leo looked at me" i am sure we will stop this nightmare, we have to keep believing and it will be alright... We will end him, I won't allow him to hurt you or anyone else... "he gave me a pleasant smile, I smiled back and nodded" i will keep believing "i said, i rushed to his side and grabbed his hand" now let's hurry up we need to get to the portal and train you "i said as I dragged him, he chuckled" okay okay... "he siad as I dragged him..

" celestia can I ask you something? "leo asked me I turned to meet him" yeah what is it? "i asked confused," well i was wondering.. Shade have you fought with him? "he asked..... I looked down slightly" not really... I have seen him fight, but i never did have a fight with him....not a real one "i said and sighed, leo looked at me" Oh alright then... Let's keep going... "he said and we kept going, suddenly everything turned darker! I gasped as i saw some shadows" they found us! But how?? "my eyes widden as they grabbed my wrist pulling me down to the ground!" Celestia!! "leo yelled kicking the shadow away from me he helped me up" you okay? "he worriedly asked, I nodded and got into a fighting stance..." hello there Princess!.... If you may come with us... We won't be of much of trouble.... "one of Shade's shadows said as he come closer" stay back! "leo stood infront of me aiming his swords at the shadow, i started to feel dizzy, what was happening?? I held my head in pain as the world spin around me...

" i believe our plans had worked.... Turtle... *chuckled *you won't scape now.... Your not feeling too well Princess isn't that right?.... Feeling it burn inside you?? "the shadow laughed Evily, I backed of a little as I felt more dizzy... Did he... I looked at my wrist and saw there was some blood...." Celestia! What's wrong? "leo questioned worriedly....." l-e-o.............. "i squeezed my eyes in pain...... As my knees give up........

Leo's POV.......

What was happening to her.... I rushed and managed to pick her up before she hit the ground... Her eyes where dropping"what have you done to her????" i snapped at the shadow, "don't worry leonardo i believe, she'll be fine, it's juts poison, master shade will be very VERY pleased! You can no longer run......." he laughed as his eyes glowed darker red "just poison!!! you won't get us... I won't allow you!" i focus on my power just like Celestia told me and wind started to howl,"you cannot run! We will always find you!!!! There is no way!!! "he yelled as I started to run away in another direction, I need to Help celestia before its too late, she was so pale and breathing heavily, i run faster where is that river!! "celestia stay with me... Its going to be okay... Alright? Talk to me, celestia!!" I shook her slightly she was not responding!! This can't be happening... No... No...

A/N:hey there everyone i am so sorry I know it took me forever to update, and I know this is short... But at least something right? ><.. Sorry again, I'll try being more active in updating...

What will happen to Celestia will Leo be able to find the cure for this poison??? And will they scape from the shadows?..

Find out next chapter ><

Bye....