8

Deeflix:
I was embarrassed. I was afraid to admit it but it is true. I loved flame so much, but he was a pain sometimes. When I had some time to hang out and do whatever I want, I went on deviantart. I checked my notifications quickly and I I went to sleep.

Flame:
Dee just left to her room and didn't come back down. I went upstairs and stood I front of her door. I opened it slightly and saw her sleeping. I smiled and felt my cheeks go warm a bit. Her eyes were closed and beautiful and her hands looked warm enough to hold tightly and kiss. I stood next to her bed and sat down. I lay down next to her. I was face to face with her. Cute. I hugged her. Out of nowhere. I kissed her for a few seconds. I saw her hand move a bit and I stopped. She stopped moving and her eyes opened. "F-flame? What are yo-" I cut her off. I kissed her and I fell on top of her. She tried to get off but I held her arms pinned on floor. I slipped my arm up her shirt. Her pupils got smaller and she said my name. "Flame!" I just kept going. She stopped fighting and kissed back, her fingers running through my hair. I took her sweater off and tossed it somewhere. She blushed when she felt the cold air. I took my jacket off and stuck my tongue in dees mouth. She moaned slightly and she sucked on my tongue. We broke the kiss panting for air then doing it again.

Who like minecraf....