18

Flame:
It was 7:00pm and I was bored. Makes sense since it's getting late. Dee was listening to music on her phone and drawing for deviantart. She new what to and look at me, just sitting there looking at her screen. Her face brightened up and she faced me. She took her earphones off and said,"Let's go the park!" I smiled. "Just us?" She shook her head and said TCAM. I nodded my head and she sent TCAM messages. We waited for their answers for 5 minutes. They answered all saying yes. Dee went to her room to change and I just stayed regular. I didn't feel like changing. Dee came back with a black beanie and a gray oversized sweater that belonged to her dad. She had jeans and black converse. Ok, I thought and we went to the park near our house. She had a blanket in her arms so we can put it on the grass when we get to the park. We got there and waited for TCAM to get here. In my head, I wanted to be alone with dee. I wanted to hold her hand, but I realized that I can't do that since the sweater she was wearing covered her hands. TCAM soon got here and we fond a spot to sit. They brought some cookies and milk. We just talked and looked at the stars, making up what some stars looked like. I looked at dee. She was laughing and enjoying the conversation. Later, she wanted to sleep. She was yawning and she was laying down on the floor. I couldn't help but cuddle with her. Setho smirked and whispered,"Go get her tiger," pointing at the direction of our house. I nod and carry dee home, the rest of the group leaves as well.