12

Flame:
I was at home getting my clothes so I can change at kys place. She said she can help out and that the party was going to be at vivis house. I agreed and packed all my things in my backpack. Nothing too complicated. I told Dee to come so we can go. She yelled ok and she came back with a backpack. She slid down the pole of the stairs and ran to the car. I closed the door making sure it was locked and got in the car, placing the keys in the ignition. I looked at the message ky sent me. It had the address to her house. I placed it on the gps and drove.
Ky:
I was waiting. Dee and I are going to help each other get ready and nick was going to help flame get ready. I sent the message to flame with the address. They will arrive any minute now....
Dee:
Once we got to kys house, flame and I went into different rooms. He was with nick and I was with ky. "You got yours clothes ready?" She asked. I nodded and went into the restroom. I put the clothes on. When I came out, ky already had her clothes on. She had black jeans, a white shirt, brown boots and an attack on Titan leather jacket. When she looked at me, she squealed like a fan girl and hugged me. She had a brush in her hand.
Flame:
I had my clothes on. Setho fixed the extras and added things here and there. "You exited dude?" He asked. I nodded and fixed my hair. "I'm so exited to see Dee!" Setho cocked an eyebrow and smiled at him. "Lovebirds...."
Dee:
I heard the room next door open and footsteps going downstairs. They were ready. "Hey ky?" I said. "Yeah?" I sat on the bed. "Tell flame I'm going in a minute." She nodded and went downstairs. I heard them talking and then, my worst nightmare...."Flame, I present to you, deeflix!" I heard ky say. I opened the door and went downstairs.
Flame:
I heard footsteps upstairs. Dee. I ran to the stairs and stopped once I saw Dee. She had a dress that hugged all her curves and was up to her thigh. The top of her dress was cut of on her chest so she didn't have sleeves and her chest was visible even more.. Her dress was a light blue and she had shiny white boots that had a heel two inches tall. Her hair was curled at the ends and she had a golden sword that clipped her bangs. I stood there, mouth opened. She came up to me and closed my mouth. "Don't keep your mouth open, a fly will go in there!" She said hugging my waist. I blushed. "Well, let's go to vivis shall we?"