15

Dee:
I slapped my face when flame nodded. When they were done talking, setho looked into the room, noticing I was covering myself. He laughed and his face flushed. I just held on tighter. When setho left, flame closed the door and sat down on the bed, looking at me. I blushed in return. He smirked and played with my chest, kissing me at the same time. I followed along, my fingers running through his red hair. He smirked in the kiss, still playing with my chest. We stopped and I covered myself well so I can change in the restroom. I realized, I had to get new clothes. I looked in the closet, and luckily I found an oversized shirt that apparently belonged to nomy. He wouldn't mind if I borrowed it. I put it on and got some shaggy pants. I put on a random beenie, and went downstairs. Flame was cleaning and once he saw me, he blushed and came over to me. "That's cute," he said and played with my chest again. I covered my chest in embarrassment and walked over to kys car. She drove us home and we were alone. All alone. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and noticed some pockys. I grabbed them and ate one. Not bad. I got another one, leaving it on my lip. Flame came downstairs and saw the pockey. He laughed a little and bit the end of it. I blushed slightly and bit towards the center. He did the same and I stopped when we were too close. He smiled and closed the gap, making us fall on the floor. I wiggled around, trying to be free but flame held my arms down. I tried and tried but to no use. I was his and I followed his orders, and I can't go anything to change that.