9

Deeflix:
Pleasure. I wanted to get out of flames grasp but it doesn't work. My body loves his touch. I wiggle around trying to set myself free but to know use. My sweater was gone and I was left in my tank top. Then, a know was heard. I remembered. I had plans with Ky. She waited outside. I got out from under flame and got my sweater. Flame grabbed my arm and made me face her. She put on my sweater, zipped it all the way, and rolled my sweater down. The reason I rolled them up is because it was oversized. It went over my fingers and lower than my waist. He then got my bangs and hung it behind my ear. My other eye showed and he was shocked. He put my bangs back to normal. Flame kissed me and let me go.
-10 mins later-
Ky took us to the mall to get new clothes. She said my clothes were common. That I needed something new. Something original. She found something for her a little while later. It was a tank top with shorts that were at her knees. She had converse and all she needed to do was make a hole in her shorts so her tail went through. I haven't found anything. I looked everywhere and found nothing. Then something caught my eyes. Just like when the sun hurts your eyes. I walked up to it and smiled, admiring it. Ky said to get a pair of regular everyday clothes and a pair of party clothes for the party coming up this Wednesday. I found a pair of everyday clothes and a pair of party clothes. When ky and I were done paying, we went to her house and I changed.
Flames pov:
I was at home listening to music. Ky and Dee have been gone for an hour. It felt like forever. I got a little worried but I kept listening to my music. I looked at the door hoping that Dee would come any minute now. Then, I saw the door turn. Dee came in and looked very different. She had a sweater that was cut to the shoulder. I had blue jeans and roller skate boots. I just looked at her. Stared. I felt liquid going down my nose. I wiped it with my finger. Blood. "HOLY SHIT!!" I yelled. She giggled a bit and sat next to me. Then I noticed one thing. One important thing. "Your hair!! Where is it!!" She laughed. "Don't worry, it's in my hoodie." I sighed. Good. "Now...where were we?" She shook her head. "No please...." I grinned and cocked an eyebrow. "Coming for ya...." She got up and ran around the house in panic. I just followed. "Nuuuu!! I'm not ready!!" I followed her until I caught her. We fell on the floor and made out. She hesitated. I had to hold her down. Then I grinned. I stuck my finger up and poked her 'thang'. "Oh no you didn't!" She said and she slid under me for her escape. We kept playing around the rest of the day. It was about 10:00pm and we were tired. Dee had a galaxy shirt with dark blue sleep shorts. They were higher than her knees. I was brushing my teeth when I heard a thump downstairs. I threw my toothbrush and ran downstairs to see Dee asleep on the living room floor. I picked her up bridal style to my room and set her on my bed. She looked cute when she slept. When I was done, I got on my bed with Dee and cuddled her. But I wanted to see her beautiful eyes. Even though they had purple circles all over her left eye, I still think they were beautiful. I moved her hair away from her eye and noticed something else was different...her eye was healed...

Woah!! Long chapter for you guys!! Yay!! You ca thank me later. The reason I wasn't updating is because my mom keeps telling me to clean every three seconds!! Sooooooo...yay new long chapter.