16

Flame:
I teased Dee so much. She likes it and I know it. But last night was different. It was better. Dee said she was going to be invited to someone's house. She didn't explain details. She said that I had to go with her as well. I nodded and we both got ready. Dee had the and clothes on and so did I. Nothing special. When we got picked up, I noticed that the person was the guy from the party. He had sunglasses and a blue mustang. Show off. I frowned and Dee just got into the car, along with me. We went to his house and just hung out. I could tell he was flirting with her. He kept showing off and doing that smile that just gives me shivers. When it was 5:00pm, the guy said he was going to show Dee something and that I should stay here. I crossed my arms and frowned. Then, I shrugged. He nodded and then gave me a death glare. He went upstairs with Dee. I was just in the living room, waiting. I have to say, they were taking long. I got suspicious and went upstairs. I went to the guys room and tried to open the door. Locked. I put my ear against the door and heard soft moans. Not that loud. Then, I heard whines. S-stop...please... Is what I heard then back to soft moans. I got worried. I hit my head on the wall and banged on the door. "Open the fucking door right now mother fucker!!" I yelled. He continued. I yelled in rage and burned the fucking door down, my eyes red with anger. What I saw made them black. The man was on top of Dee, licking her neck, stomach, playing with her chest and the man was kissing her. Full lip. I walked up to the man, my feet marking the floor with burn stains. "Leave her ALONE!!!" I socked his face and burned him. Then stopped because I didn't want to get arrested. The man just socked me back, and it hurt like hell because he was much stronger than me. I threw him out the window and threw him a boot. "Boot to the head!!"