11

Flame pov:
I was getting ready for this nights party. I wasn't wearing it since it was 10:00 in the morning. Dee said she was going to go buy some food and be back, so I was alone. Alone waiting for my girl to come back.
Deeflix pov:
I went to the store to go buy food for flame and I tomorrow. When i was coming back I passed by a man that was leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. He looked at me and took the cigar out of his mouth, blowing the smoke into the alley. I just kept walking and minding my own business. But I had this feeling that I was being followed. I didn't look back though. I was afraid. Then, I felt breathing on my neck and two strong arms on my shoulders and hands leading to my chest. Ok, now I felt uncomfortable. "Hey! What's the big idea! Touching people like that?!" The man didn't listen. "Your beautiful..." The man said. I started moving around to get out of his grasp. Failed. He touched me even more. Thankfully not in 'that' place. He put his hand up my sweater and under my shirt. I gasped and tried kicking him. Then, a shadow fell over me and I saw fire. Flame. His eyes were red with fury and his teeth were gritted. "STEP AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" He stepped back and walked away. Flame came and hugged me. "What did he do to you?!" He said holding me. I didn't want to say. But I did anyways. When I was done telling him, he held me tighter and put my head against his chest. I hugged him very tight. "DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I yelled and cried on his chest.