14

Flame:
I heard Dee wake up. She didn't get up because of last night. She covered herself. She was rubbing her head in pain. I smirked a bit. When she heard me, she gasped and covered herself with the blanket. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, playing with her chest. She moaned a bit. "S-stop...we gotta go home..."she said. I kept going. Knock knock. I looked at the door, remembering it was locked. Dee covered herself more on panic. "Hey, anyone in there?" Setho, I thought. "Y-yeah. It's flame and Dee." Setho laughed along with someone. Damn, they are suspicious. I got up and changed. Dee just wrapped the blanket around her. I opened the door seeing setho and someone else. They were holding back laughs and their faces were flushed a bright red. "So? Did you guys have fun last night~" setho asked. Fuck. I rubbed the back of my neck and felt my face flush a bit. "Don't tell me..." I said. They both nodded slowly and smirked. "We heard everything..." Shit. We're caught. Dee was blushing right behind me, still covered in that blanket. Setho and his friend noticed her and noticed I had no shirt on. They laughed. "You guys had 'it' didn't you?" I looked at Dee. She nodded her head, begging me not to say yes. I looked at setho and then back at Dee. I looked back at setho. Nod. Setho smiled wide and gave me a thumbs up. Heh. Classic setho.

Dee-blame 2 ;)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara