Chapter 1

Clothed eyes began surveying the area so infamously named crime alley. The Boy Wonder pushed a little button on his ear, “KF where are you? He’ll be out any minute!”

                Kid Flash chuckled, “Sorry Rob! Be there in a flash!”

                Robin rolled his eyes at his best friend’s cheesy catchphrase originally from the Flash. Earlier that week Batman received a tip from an anonymous source about a certain event being held at the movie theater nearby. Now he was watching for a signal or anything from the Caped Crusader which would be his go to burst inside. KF was just back-up just in case anything happens.

                He felt a breath on the back of his neck which caused him to shiver, “Hey Rob.”

                His initial reflexes taking over, he crouched and swung his leg at the speedster; impact was made and Kid Flash flew back. Once he finally realized he was safe Robin chuckled, “Dude, you know better than to sneak up on me!”

KF smiled, “Sorry, now what are we doing?”

“Bruce is in there and he’s doing his hero thing and when he gives the signal I want you to-”

An explosion erupted from the building cutting Robin off; the two side-kicks watched intently for any survivors… Batman in particular. They saw the unmistakable mini-spark of the grappling hood as a pretty beat up looking hero swung out of the crumbling theater.

“RAWR! I WILL FEAST ON YOUR BONES BATMAN!” a voice, no doubt belonging to the infamous Killer Croc threatened.

Robin saw a nod from his mentor and he began swinging down to the scene. KF ran to the fight to aid the Dynamic Duo. “Hey swamp-breath!” the speedster taunted before bring a red fist at the reptile’s face.

Killer Croc growled, grasping his scaly cheek, “Kid Flash, why don’t you stop running and fight me?”

“I’ll do that when you stop being so ugly!” KF brought his leg to Killer Croc’s abdomen, causing the villain to double over.

Robin landed next to his mentor, “Are you alright?” he asked worriedly, staring at the obvious wounds.

“I’m fine,” he answered simply.

Robin nodded, “What are we dealing with?”

“The Joker blew up the place when I got to close to him. Bane and Harley are probably still recovering from the blast.”

“So the Joker, Bane, Quinn and Killer Croc. Are they making a new injustice league?”

“Maybe I don’t know. Look out!” Batman pushed his ward to the floor as a bullets began raining on their position.

“Hey bat-brain! I bet you think your hot stuff swing out of that mess!” The clown-woman Harley Quinn taunted; in both hands she was shooting pistols at the Dynamic Duo.

“Hey guys a little help?” the fearful voice of Wally called out to them.

Robin’s eyes widened before rushing out of their hiding place, “KF hold on!” Bane was holding the speedster above his head, one holding Kid Flash’s leg and the other on his neck. He was going to break his back!

Robin threw three birdarangs in their direction, each hitting the brute causing him to stumble backwards and drop his best-friend. “You bird brujo!” He began sprinting towards the Boy Wonder with a menacing growl before Batman was able to swing down and kick the brute into a parked car. “I will break you Batman!”

“KF take care of Croc, I got Harley!” Robin commanded, swing to the crazy woman taking out what seemed to be a rocket launcher.

“Hey Bird-boy! Let’s play!” she announced, shooting the weapon at him but missing.

“Aren’t we a little old to be playing?” Robin jokingly asked as he punched her nose, causing her to let go of the huge bazooka.

“What? You’re never too old to play!” a voice protested. It was unmistakable, that was the voice of the Joker.

“I beg to differ,” Robin said, running towards the clown. He started his onslaught of punches and kicks only for each one to be dodged by him.

“Oh come on! I thought you were better than that? Little birdie can’t seem to find his wing?” The Joker laughed, swinging an arm which threw The Boy Wonder backwards.

“Are you okay?” Kid Flash yelled, still fighting Killer Croc.

“Just fine!” he called out, kicking Harley away and ducking a pipe hit from the Joker.

“Are you sure about that birdie?” as the clown pulled out a revolver and aimed at the side-kick’s head. Robin stared ahead at the weapon before he saw Batman kick the villain onto the floor; the gun dropping.

“We are not done Batman!” Bane called out, tossing a trashcan at the Caped Crusader’s head. He ducked and swung towards the brute.

“Second try puddin’!” Harley called out, tossing her own pistol at her boyfriend.

Joker caught the weapon still on the ground, “Thanks sugar!” He pointed the gun at the Boy Wonder but at the last moment before pressing the trigger he shifted and the bullet flew beside him.

“You’re losing your touch Joker!” Robin laughed, tossing a birdarangs at the clown’s hand disarming him.

“Am I? Why don’t you ask your fast little friend?”

Robin immediately turned around and saw Killer Croc knocked out on the floor but no Kid Flash. He frantically searched until he saw his friend walking towards him in a slow pace, clutching his stomach. “KF!”

He heard the Joker laugh behind him as he ran to his friend who was starting to black-out. He brought an arm around the taller boy’s waist and set him down onto the pavement. “Stay here, I’ll deal with the Joker.”

“Oh I’m so scared!” The clown laughed, clutching his side. He raised the pistol again only to be kicked away by the Boy Wonder. The Joker stroked his wrist from the abuse it received, “Ow Birdie that hurt! Maybe you need to be taught a lesson in manners!”

However the Boy Wonder was no longer in the mood to play around, he began an assault of fists against the villain until he began to see red.

“Haha that’s right Boy Blunder! Finish it!”

And he did, his fist going through the Joker’s chest. The last chuckles leaving the clown’s body.