#ONE#

*9 Years Ago*

"HaNa yah, appa have something to tell you today." Go Min Jun patted Go HaNa head. His daughter just 8 years old. HaNa is a smart daughter. She looked at her dad with her weird face.

"What is it,appa? Why you look so sad? Did I make you sad today?" HaNa asked. Min Jun shook his head. He hug HaNa tightly, make HaNa more curious.

"Appa, do you fight with mom again?" HaNa small voice make Min Jun smiled. He kissed HaNa forehead.

"Aniya. HaNa yah, I dont know if you'll understand this or not but I have to tell you before I go." Min Jun hug her again.

"HaNa yah, mom and appa already sign the divorce paper. We are not husband and wife anymore. You can choose you want to stayed with me or your mom." Min Jun said. HaNa looked at him with a blank face. Min Jun eyes start to teary. She need time to understand what her father said. After she saw MinJun crying infront of her, she quickly answer.

"Ofcourse I want to go with you,appa!! Please dont leave me here." HaNa replied with sad face. MinJun hug his beautiful daughter tightly.

"I'm sorry,HaNa yah. Mianhae." MinJun said sadly.

"I'll go everywhere with you,appa." HaNa said as she hug MinJun.

*****************

*Go HaNa P.O.V*

"Noona. Wake up. Noona." I'm so lazy to open my eyes and look at my younger brother. I'm still sleepy. Haishhhhhh. I get up lazily and looked at him.

"Wae Seo Jun ah??" I asked him. He sat infront me and rubbed his belly with his sad face. I chuckled.

"Are you hungry?? " I asked him . He nodded fastly.

"Arasseo. Wait here okay?" I said before headed to kitchen.

Its been 9 years since appa left. My mom disagree when appa want to bring me with him. So since appa leave, I never see him anymore. Only God know how much I missed my appa. Its not like I hate mom but I always felt lonely after appa leave us. When he still here, appa is a good and bright father, I'm really close with him, thats why when he leaving,I felt so much empty in this house. Now, I'm 17 years old. Appa, how are you now? Are you happy without me? I miss you,appa.

"What are you doing?" Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"KKAMJAGIYA!!!!!!!" I yelled. I was about to curse him when my mom show up. Its Kim Ju Hyeok. My step father. For your information, my mom marry him after 1 year appa left. I hate him. A lot! No one deserve to replace my appa. I glared at him.

"What are you doing,HaNa???" My mom asked. I smirk. Not answering them. I walked to dining table without looking at her.

"You still dont want to talk with me?" My mom asked. Since my mom want me to stay with her without my father, I never talk with her if its not important. Yes. Its been 9 years already I'm doing that to her. On my own mom. Going to school is the way I ran from this hell house.

"Seo Jun ah. " I called my younger brother. He ran to me with a wide smiled. I chuckled and patted his head.

"Aigoo. You must be really hungry. Here, your breakfast. Tsk. What they doing in this house when their son hungry like this. Aigoo. " I said as I give him a sandwich I made for him and patted his head before went back to my room.

"Aigoo. Look at her. So rude. She can talk nicely with her brother but never talk nicely with me." I heard my mom nagged. I smirk. Its the price for making me and appa apart.