#SEVEN#

*HANA P.O.V*

I went to the school rooftop without buying any food. I looked up to the sky and sighed.

Do she have to do that to me because of Baekhyun? Aigooo..

Suddenly someone tap my shoulder.

"Ommaya!! Kkamjagiya!!" I yelled. I looked back. Oh, Baekhyun is here.

"Yah, why you so shocked?" He asked me as he sit next to me with his lunch box. I smiled.

"You didnt eat yet?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Lets eat together. Omma pack the lunch for both of us." He said. I chuckled.

"Ommoni is sooo sweet!" I said. Both of us chuckled. He open his lunch box while me?? So busy look at his face.

Jin Hye like him. What should I do?

"Wae? I'm so handsome right?" Suddenly he asked me. I startled because his face so close with mine. I blink my eyes nervously.

"Museun! Handsome my ass!" I shouted annoyedly. He chuckled.

"HaNa yah, did JinHye hurt you again earlier?" He asked me as he hand me the chopstick. I shook my head.

"Really? Dont hide anything from me." He said.

"Geundae, Baekhyun ah. Do you notice anything?" I asked him. He looked at me blankly.

"Mwondae?" He asked me back.

"Jin Hye like you." I said. He suddenly get choke. I patted his back and give him a bottle of water. He looked at me,shocked.

"Museun mariya(what are you saying)??" He asked me.

"She like you." I said calmly. He hit my head with his chopstick.

"Stop joking,you stupid. Its not funny!" He said annoyedly.

"Yah, she said that to me earlier. I'm not joking right now. She said she like you. And she said you always with me and you always ignore her. Is that true?" I asked him. He looked at me with a unreadable face.

"S-she said that? Jinjjaro(really)??!" He asked. I nodded.

"I dont know she like me." He looked at me blankly.

"Dont tell me, that she did that because of me?" Baekhyun asked me. I chuckled.

"Yah, that was the first reason she hate me,paboya." I hit him with my chopstick. His eyes widened.

"Mwo?!! Yah, I should talk with her." He said.

"Aigoo. Dont. Now you should treat her nicely. She still like you,Baekhyun." I said.

"But I dont like her." He said with his poker face. My eyes widened.

"Yah!"

"HaNa yah, why should I be nice at her? Because she like me? How about what happen to you? She hurt you,neo gijibe. How I can be nice to her? No way!" He said furiously.

"But--"

"But no but. Its my life. I can choose who I should be nice." He said.

I sighed.

"Geundae, why you always with me? You should with KyungSoo and JongDae but you change your school with me." I asked him curiously.

"That... yah! You are my bestfriend. I cant leave you alone." He said annoyedly.

"Jinjja? You.. dont.. like.. me.. right?" I asked him carefully. His eyes widened.

"Mwo?!!!! " He shouted.