#THIRTEEN#

Baekhyun held HaNa hands, smiling at her with his tears. He patted HaNa head slowly and he cried.

"Please comeback to us." He whispered.

"I'm sorry that I'm not there when this happened to you. Please comeback and I promise you I'll protect you." He whispered. Someone patted his shoulder.

"Its not your fault,young man." MinJun said. Baekhyun sighed.

"Samchoon,mianhaeyo." Baekhyun said as he looking at HaNa. MinJun smiled.

"Lets pray that she will comeback to us." MinJun patted Baekhyun shoulder.

Baekhyun suddenly feel a movement from HaNa's fingers. He looked at Hana fingers again. He saw the finger moves again. His eyes widened.

"Samchoon! Did you see her fingers moves ?!" Baekhyun shouted in panic. Minjun pressing the emergency button to call the doctor. Less than a minute, the nurse and the doctor appeared.

"Doctor!! Her fingers moves!" Baekhyun said at Kris, the doctor who treat Hana.

"Please wait outside. " Kris said. Baekhyun looked at HaNa worriedly. MinJun dragged him outside. Chanyeol appeared with food on his both hands saw Baekhyun and MinJun cameout from Hana room with panic face.
*****************
*HANA ROOM*

HaNa open her eyes slowly as she held her head.

"Can you see me??" Kris asked as he checked her pulse. HaNa still held her head. She feel pain on her head but she still nodded.

"What is your name?" Kris asked. HaNa seems confused.

"Do you remember your name?" Kris asked again. The nurse looker at Kris. Seems they know what happen to HaNa.

"I-I.. I cant remember." She answered as she feel so much pain on her head.

"Nurse,gave her a sedative." Kris said to the nurse. The nurse nodded and do her job. Kris patted HaNa shoulder.

"Dont force yourself." Kris said. HaNa nodded slowly. Kris walked out from the room.

***********************

"What happen?!" Chanyeol asked nervously when he saw Baekhyun and MinJun panic face.

"She move. She move!!" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol eyes widened.

"Jinjja?!!" He shouted.

"Dont shouted here. Another patient will shock." One nurse said. Chanyeol apologise.

JiNi show up with Seo Jun and her husband,Kim Ju Hyeok.

"What with that face?" JiNi asked worriedly.

"HaNa fingers move earlier." Baekhyun said.

"Uri noona will be okay right?" SeoJun asked sadly at Baekhyun. Baekhyun kneeled and patted SeoJun head.

"She'll be okay,SeoJun ah. Geokjeonghajima." Baekhyun smiled.

"MinJun ssi.." Ju Hyeok,HaNa step father greets him. MinJun just give him a short smile.

"When the doctor will tell us!" JiNi asked worriedly. Suddenly Kris cameout from the room with a smile.

"She survived. She has successfully passed a critical time, but there is something I want to talk to the parents of the patient." Kris looked at MinJun and JiNi. They both nodded and followed Kris to his room,leaving Baekhyun,Chanyeol,SeoJun and Ju Hyeok.

"SeoJun ah, have you eaten?" Chanyeol asked. SeoJun nodded.

They feel awkward with JuHyeok as they not really talk with JuHyeok.