#TWELVE#

*HANA TENT*

JinHye went in and walked towards HaNa bed. With her straight face like always, she said "There is something I want to talk to you." HaNa sighed.

"What again??! Can you just leave me alone?!" HaNa yelled as she getting annoyed by JinHye faces.

"Just come with me." JinHye dragged HaNa out from their tent.

"Yah!! Let me go!!!" HaNa yelled.

"Just follow me quietly! I'm not going to hurt you anymore!" She said.

"How I can trust your words!" HaNa yelled. JinHye doesnt answer and keep dragging HaNa into the woods.

"Yah!! Yong JinHye!! Just tell me what you want!!" HaNa yelled as she started to worried because they going deeper.

"I just want you to die!!!" JinHye yelled as she pushed HaNa into the cliff. HaNa screamed and suddenly her head banging on a large stone and fell unconscious. JinHye shocked.

"Yah! Go HaNa!" She shouted worriedly but no answer from HaNa.

"Yah!! Dont play with me!" She said nervously. She started nervous when Hana didnt answer. She ran back to base camp.

*At the same time in base camp*

Baekhyun looked around the base camp with his worried face after he went to HaNa tent and she's not there. He was looking for Hana since 30 minutes ago. He went to his tent and walked towards KyungSoo bed.

"Yah! Wake up! Have you seen HaNa?" He asked Kyungsoo already asleep from earlier. KyungSoo slowly get up from his bed.

"I dont know. Wae? She's not in her tent?" He asked. Baekhyun shook his head worriedly.

"Where did she go? I havent seen her." Baekhyun said as he sighed deeply.

Both of them went to JongDae and Chanyeol tent.

"Yah, have you seen HaNa?" Baekhyun asked both of them. Fortunately they havent slept yet.

"Nae?? Wae?? Isnt she in her tent?" Chanyeol asked. KyungSoo and Baekhyun sighed annoyedly.

"If she in her tent, what the reason we're asking you here?" KyungSoo asked. JongDae get up from his bed and said "Lets find her." All of them nodded.

They went to LuHan tent and tell him that Hana is gone. When they walked out from LuHan tent, JinHye suddenly appeared out of nowhere with her pale face. They looked at each other.

"Solma?" They whispered to each other. Baekhyun grabbed JinHye wrist.

"Yah, Yong Jin Hye, where have you been?" Baekhyun asked.

"I.. I.. I went for a walk." She replied. All of them smirked.

"And do you think we'll believe that?" KyungSoo asked furiously.

"Where's HaNa?!" LuHan asked furiously. JinHye looked away.

"I.. I.. I dont know!! I just went for a walk!!" She yelled and ran to her tent.

"There's something wrong here." Chanyeol said as they looked at JinHye tent.

"You try to find her around the base camp. I'll tell the teacher." LuHan said to four of them and ran to teacher tent while the boys ran around the base camp and shouted Hana name repeatedly.

"I think we should find her in the woods." JongDae said as he looked at Baekhyun,KyungSoo and Chanyeol. They agreed with JongDae.

"Let's split into two groups. KyungSoo and JongDae try to look around the base camp. Me and Chanyeol will find Hana in the woods." Baekhyun said. All of them nodded and split into two groups.