#FIVE#

*NO ONE P.O.V*

Chnayeol was standing infront of Baekhyun house when Baekhyun and HaNa open the gate. They both startled.

"Ommo! Kkamjagiya!" They yelled in unison. Chanyeol just stared at both of them with his straight face. Baekhyun and HaNa looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder together and looking back at Chanyeol.

"Yah, what with that stare?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

"Why she throw her fist towards JinHye?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun without looking at HaNa. Baekhyun sighed.

"Keugae(that..).. Chanyeol yah, mian. I'm not in the right mind when I do that." HaNa said as she tapped Chanyeol arm. Chanyeol looked at HaNa.

"Mwo? Not in the right mind? Micheosseo? She just want to comfort you after what happen to you. How can you throw your fist towards your bestfriend?" Chanyeol asked furiously. Baekhyun held his fist.

"Yah! Watch your word,neo gisekgiya. You dont know the whole story." Baekhyun said furiosly. HaNa hit Baekhyun head loudly and said,

"Mianhae,Chanyeol yah. I didnt mean to hurt her. I'll apologise later." HaNa said as she smiled. Baekhyun eyes widened.

"Yah!!! Micheosseo neo gijibe?!" He yelled at HaNa. Chanyeol suddenly walked away from their sight.

HaNa sighed and looked at Baekhyun.

"Yah, let just act like we dont know who did that to me. Okay?" HaNa said.

"Yah, she do that to you, how can you act calm like this,neo paboya!" Baekhyun said furiously. HaNa suddenly chuckled.

"Wae usseoweo(why you laugh)?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ani.. you look so funny just now. Yah, do you know how much swear word came out from your mouth today? Tsk. Haja. The kids must be waiting." HaNa said. Baekhyun pouted as HaNa held his wrist and dragged him together.

"Yah, tell me why you want to keep it that JinHye did that to you?" Baekhyun asked as he still dragged by HaNa. HaNa smiled and release his wrist.

"Baekhyun ah, its enough for me if the kids know that picture wasnt me. And I already punch her face. Its enough for me actually." She chuckled. Baekhyun sighed.

"What if she trying to hurt you again like KyungSoo and LuHan hyung said?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. HaNa put her arms on Baekhyun shoulder.

"Yah, I believe in myself. She cant hurt me after this. So you Byun Baekhyun, stop worried about me. Nan gwaenchanna." She smiled. Baekhyun shook his head.

"No. I'll still worrying about you forever you know." He said. HaNa chuckled and ruffled Baekhyun hair.

"Aigooo. So sweet uri chingu yah.." she said. Baekhyun smiled.

He pulled out something from his bag. HaNa smile widely. Baekhyun showed a big round lolipop to HaNa.

"Tada! " He said excitedly.

"Yah, Baekhyun ah." HaNa said as she stared at the lolipop,make Baekhyun shook his head and chuckled. HaNa favourite candy, lolipop. Only Baekhyun,JongDae,KyungSoo and LuHan always buy lolipop for HaNa.

"Promise me something if you want this." Baekhyun winked his eyes. HaNa nodded fastly.

"Promise me you'll always tell me and find me if you hurt. If she hurt you again, promise me you'll tell me. " Baekhyun said. HaNa nodded and smiled.

"Aigooo. Arasseo. Yagsog(promise)." HAna said. Baekhyun patted HaNa head.

"Good girl. Here. Your candy." Baekhyun chuckled. HaNa smiled widely and take the lolipop from Baekhyun hand.