TEN

*Camping Day*
*NO ONE P.O.V*

Baekhyun as always, waiting for HaNa infront of her house with his bag. HaNa came out from the house.

"What are you doing here so early?" HaNa asked Baekhyun.

"Well.." He smiling as shrugging his shoulder. HaNa chuckled.

"Aigooo.. you're the only one who always thinks about me." She tapped Baekhyun shoulder. Baekhyun pretend to shocked.

"Ommo! You can see it now?" He asked with shocked tone. HaNa hit his shoulder while Baekhyun laughed.

"Shut up,Byun Baekhyun!" She said.

"HaNa yah........" Baekhyun make an aegyo face.

"Baekhyun ah......." HaNa replied his aegyo.

"Mwoya ige dul saram(What is that,you two)?" JongDae asked. JongDae,KyungSoo and LuHan approached them.

"Jjang!! Here, your lollipop." KyungSoo give HaNa big round lollipop. HaNa smiled widely.

"Gomawo,KyungSoo yah! It always tastes the best when you give it to me." HaNa said. Baekhyun and JongDae pouted beside LuHan.

"Only him?" Baekhyun asked annoyedly. LuHan,KyungSoo and HaNa chuckled.

"Uh? You guys already here." Suddenly Chanyeol show up. Everyone looked at him,smile.

Since that day, Chanyeol never talk about JinHye. He totally ignore JinHye. He start to hang out with HaNa and others.

"Uh? Chanyeol yah, wasseo?" Jong Dae said. Baekhyun pouted again.

"I really dont like this tall guy." He mumbled alone.

"Gayo(lets go)" LuHan said.

"Hyung, can you tell us the whole activity?" JongDae asked. LuHan shook his head.

"No way." He replied.

"Hyung, you really mean!" Baekhyun said.

*************
*Infront of HaNa school*

LuHan busy helping his ex-teacher, while HaNa and the boys joking around. JinHye show up with one girl. Mybe her new bestfriend.

"Is everybody here?" Han Pyo Seonsaeng Nim from JongDae school asked.

"Nae!" JongDae shouted excitedly.

"Is everyone here already?" Ahn Jae Hyuk Seonsaeng Nim from HaNa school asked.

"Nae!!" HaNa and Baekhyun shouted.

"Haja!!" Both teacher shouted.

******************
*Base Camp*

They all gathered in the middle of the base camp.

"We've finally arrived here, where we'll get fresh air!" Han Pyo Seonsaeng Nim shouted excitedly. The students smiling at each other.

"Yeah!! Hooray!!" Baekhyun shouted excitedly.

"Jahh.. This camping trip is all about staying gadget-free. To be able enjoy this nature, we'll collect your phone! LuHan ssi, collect their phone." Ahn Jae Hyuk Seonsaeng Nim said. LuHan nodded and give a serve-you-right-look towards his dongsaeng's.

"Ahhh!! Andwae!!!! Seonsaeng Nim!!" JongDae shouted.

"Palli! Palli!" Han Pyo Seonsaeng Nim said.

"I need to take calls from my mom. You cant take my phone." JongDae said.

"Since when your mother always call you,Kim Jong Dae?" LuHan smirked and take JongDae phone from his pocket. JongDae pouted.