#FOUR#

*NO ONE P.O.V*

JongDae and LuHan shook their head in disbelief when they heard about what happen to HaNa in her school. Baekhyun keep sighing as he know that HaNa is hurt right now.

"And I know who's make that picture."HaNa said. All of them looked at her,curiously.

"You know?? Dugu?" Baekhyun asked. HaNa sighed. Her eyes getting teary.

"You know who,Baek ah." She said in a low voice. JongDae and LuHan looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun shook his head and shrugged his shoulder as he dont know who. Then, LuHan and JongDae look back at HaNa. She already crying out loud.

 She already crying out loud

"Yah.. HaNa yah.." Three of them hug her tightly.

"Wae? Naega wae?? Where I do wrong? Wae?!" She crying out loud.

"Aigooo. Who's the hell make my dongsaeng crying like this!" LuHan said.

"Yah, tell me who make that picture?!" Baekhyun asked.

"Baek ah, calm down." JongDae patted Baekhyun shoulder.

"Whoever is him, I'll kill him!" Baekhyun held his fist.

"Its not a 'he', its a 'she'." HaNa said in sobbing. Three of them eyes widened.

"Its a girl?!" They shouted in unison. HaNa nodded.

"Dugu?!" Baekhyun asked furiously. HaNa looked at Baekhyun.

"The one I throw my fist earlier." She said. Baekhyun eyes widened. He looked at HaNa in disbelief.

"D-d-do you mean her?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yah, dugu?? Did we know her?" LuHan asked. Baekhyun nodded.

"She is JinHye. Do you remember Aunty Shim daughter?" Baekhyun asked. JongDae and LuHan looked at each other.

"Shorty JinHye?!" They shouted in unison. Baekhyun and HaNa nodded.

"Yah... what the hell?" JongDae mumbled.

"I dont know what I've done to her. Wae?!" HaNa asked. Three of them looked at her sadly.

"Well, that shorty JinHye, you shouldnt hang out with her." JongDae said slowly. LuHan nodded.

Baekhyun and HaNa looked at both of them.

"Wae?" Baekhyun asked.

"Do you remember when HaNa get into accident at the park 10 years ago?" JongDae asked.

"Its still fresh in my mind,you know." LuHan said.

"Wae?" HaNa already stop crying.

"You know who did that to you?" LuHan asked. HaNa shook her head.

"Yah, we saw with our own eyes that she push you from the stairs of that sliding. And she pretend to cry after you fall. We warn her if she dare to hurt you again, we'll tell everyone what she did. And she promise to us never hurt you anymore." JongDae said.