#THREE#

*HaNa POV*

*HaNa POV*

"Ige mwoya?!! Where did you get this,principal nim?! This is not me!!" I yelled. I totally in shocked.

"HaNa yah, all student in this school already get that picture. I'm speechless. I cant believe that a good student like you do that." The principal said.

"This is not me,Principal nim. I swear!" I said in sadly.

The picture Principal said is the naked me and a guy that I dont even know. Its totally a photoshop!

I'm not a slut!

"HaNa yah, I think you better stay at home for a while until we find out who's behind this." The principal said.

"Principal nim! If I absent, then they'll I did that!" I said.

"But, can you endure it when they talking bad about you?" He asked me.

"No matter what happen, I'll let them know that picture is not me!" I replied. He nodded.

"If someone do something bad to you, tell me,arasseo?" He said. I nodded. I bows politely and went out from his room.

I went to the rooftop, a place that I always go when I need to be alone.

Now, I know they'll hate me.

Appa, who did this to me? What's wrong with me?

I need to find who make that picture.

"Yah.." Someone poke my shoulder.

I turned my head,

"Uhm, Baekhyun ah. What are you doing here? You should in the class right now." I said. He sighed.

"Then, what are you doing here? You should in the class too." He said as he stand beside me.

"Do you already see it?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"Do you believe that is me?" I asked again. He looked at me.

"Paboya??? I know you! That's not you!" He raised his voice a bit. I sighed.