Started Out As Neighbors Ch. 8

**June 23, 2005**

It's my birthday, my big birthday to be exact!  I'm 23 on the twenty-third.  Today was going to be such an awesome day.  Right now we're in the middle of touring promoting the guys' brand new album 'City of Evil'.  And to be honest, I had no idea where we were at the moment.  We've been touring since before the album was released and it gets confusing as to remember where you are on tour.

I woke up in the bus and was greeted with the sweet succulent smell of brewed coffee coming from the kitchen.  I hopped down from my bunk and half-slept walked to the beautiful smell.  

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!" I was greeted with everyone smiling and standing up ready to give me hugs.  What would I do with these people?  

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 8 AM.  Oh hell no I'm going back to sleep; the coffee can wait.  As I turned back around to head back to bed, Jimmy grabbed hold of my wrist pulling me towards his lap.  He sat me down on his lap and started laughing.

"Well someone's not a morning person."

"Dude when has she ever been a morning person?" Zacky asked as he saw me starting to fall back asleep. "Cami… Cam… Camille." He started poking me.  

I flipped out and nearly cupped checked Jimmy when he started poking me.  See that's one thing you don't do to me when I'm asleep.  You know how everyone has that fight or flight reaction to certain things? Well when I'm asleep and someone shakes or pokes me to wake up, I go into fight mode instead of flight.  And usually whoever did it, or is around gets the blow of whatever I do.

"Oh..my..God.. I can't… breathe."  I glared at Zack before I realized what happened and that I was still on Jimmy.  I turned around and hugged him, then rushed to the cabinet to get him some Tylenol and water for whatever pain I caused. 

"Jim I'm so sorry.  I wasn't expecting any of that to happen and I'm sorry you were in the line of fire."  I gave him a hug before I glared back at Zack.  Although I couldn't stay mad at him for long seeing as Brian, Matt, Val, and Johnny were nearly rolling on the floor laughing.  I flipped them off and headed back to my bunk.

"Oh no you don't missy.  It's your birthday today and you're having breakfast with us." Brian told me pulling me back to the living area.  

"Exactly it's MY birthday.  And since you guys have the day off, why can't I just go back to sleep? And anyway why are you guys up this early anyway?"  I asked everyone who were all ready to tackle the day.

"Cause it's your birthday and we wanted to treat you and all that shit." Matt said.  He smiled showing his dimples.  How could I say no to the dimple smile?

"Fine, but can somebody make me a VERY large coffee then?"  Everyone nodded and I saw Zack walk over to the pot and pull out a big mug.  YAY!

I got dressed in a pair of white shorts, dark green and black tie-dyed v-neck, and slipped on my black converse.  I grabbed my makeup bag and went put in my contacts and makeup in the bathroom.  I walked back to the bunk to put my stuff up when I saw a brightly wrapped box on my bed.