Started Out As Neighbors Ch. 10

**Winter time 2006**

*Zacky's POV*

Today we were filming some of the parts for our 'All Excess' DVD.  This was gonna give the fans a  chance to see just how we are and virtually all the history of Avenged Sevenfold.  We had already done the interviewed parts yesterday and today we were roaming through Huntington on a typical day off, only with camera crews following us everywhere.

We were all piled into Matt's SUV as we drove through the city remembering all the good things of the past. We passed in front of the old laundromat where Jimmy used to work and sleep sometimes.  It were those stories that always broke my heart hearing.  I hated the fact that Jimmy jumped from home to home or slept in his car at times.  

The next thing we pull up to good ole Huntington High School. Not.  As we walked around it was like all the memories flooded back.  The commons area brought back one of the funniest memories of all.  My band MPA (Mad Porno Action) was asked to perform and we just choked.  It was bad. 

But it was also one of the places where the school's biggest fight broke out and everyone - well except for Cami since she was hiding behind a wall - pretty much got a mass detention.  It was epic!  I remember leaving school that day with dried blood on my shirt that had come from my busted nose.  Those were the good ole days.  Things were so much simpler and easier.

--FLASHBACK--

Today was the first day of high school.  Camille said that Jeremy was going to bring her to school since she was nervous about her first day back at school.  I walked through the halls trying to see if any of my friends were here yet.  The guys wouldn't be here until one minute till the bell, so I knew they weren't here. 

I saw this curly-red haired chick standing in the middle of the hallway like she was lost.  She looks like Camille a little bit.  But it can't be her, she's in eigth grade, not high school.  As I got closer she turned and it was Cami.  Hmm that's weird, what is she doing here?

"Are you lost?" I said making her jump.

"Zachary Baker don't do that to me!" She said grinning and punching my arm playfully - yet it still hurt. She may be tiny, but she packs a punch.

"Sorry Cami.  Hey what are you doing here anyway aren't you starting eight grade?" 

"Well I thought so too, but when I got to school they told me that I was academically promoted to ninth because I'm so smart." She said tapping the side of her head.  I knew she was smart, I just didn't think that she was THAT smart.  Guess I was wrong.

"That's awesome Cami! Lemme see your schedule.  Well just as I thought, the only class we have together is homeroom and lunch."  She looked kind of sad but hey not all of us can be super smart 13 year olds.  

I gave her a quick tour of school so she wouldn't be too lost finding her classes then led her to homeroom since the bell rung.  Thankfully we all had the same homeroom and it was going to be that way for the next four years.