Chapter 3: Luigi, Boos and Mr. L?!

Everything seemed normal at Toad Plaza...
Except for Mario and Luigi, who were fighting each other like it was Smash Bros.

"Huh, Mario and Luigi have been chasing each other for hours!" Toad said.
"Yup... Really intense prank war going on now, huh?" Yoshi/Rick said.
"I don't think so... Their war ended long ago! Maybe Mario lost at Mario Kart or viceversa." Toad shrugged.
"Or maybe..." Yoshi said.
"Maybe what?" Toad asked.
"Oh nothing, nothing." Yoshi rolled his eyes.
Toad stood there thinking, and snapped his fingers. "I got it!"
"What if someone else is behind this, making the Mario Bros. It was one of them, and started fighting!" Toad explained.
"Maybe...?" Yoshi said, unsure.
"If that's the case, whoever it is, it's not me!" Toad said.
"Me neither..." Yoshi said.

Next day, Luigi had Mario trapped in a corner, ready to smash him to bits with a hammer. (Paper Mario!)

"This time you are not escaping Mario! You will regret putting that picture!" Luigi said, approaching Mario.
"For the last time!! I didn't place the picture!!" Mario attempted to calm him down.
"Yeah Yeah of course. LIES!!" Luigi said, and swung the hammer above him, and Mario braced for impact.
"Wait Luigi! He's probably telling the truth!!" Toad said as he and Yoshi approached them.
"Yeah, yeah." Luigi said.
Suddenly, Peach walked in.
"Are the Bros. Fighting again?!" She yelled.
"Yeah..." Toad said.
"Darn it..." She grumbled and walked over to Mario and Luigi.
"Please don't hurt me!!" Mario said, and looked at other side. When he looked, he saw Yoshi's eyes (actually pupils) changed to red, and back to blue.
"Wait, wha-" He managed to say as Luigi hit him with the Hammer and knocked him out, breaking a wall behind him.
"There we go!" Luigi said, and dusted off his overalls.
"LUIGI! MARIO! STOP!" Peach screamed, and took Luigi's hammer from his hand.
"No need to worry, already gave him what he deserves!" Luigi said proudly.
"Wha- No!! Think about it for a sec! Why would Mario put an embarrasing pic of you when both of you are not on prank war?" Peach said.
"Well, because we're brothers?" Luigi answered.
"Well, maybe... But a more valid reason than that!" Peach said.
".... Uhh...." Luigi stood spechless.
"We have security at the Castle!" Peach said.
"Actually, that happened over at our house." Luigi said.
"Oh... Well, have you had someone over at your house this week?" Peach asked.
Well, the night before the incident, I saw a silhouette on the window, resembling Yoshi..." Luigi said.
"Then that's it! Yoshi did all of this!" Peach said, and pointed over at Yoshi.
"What? Me?" Yoshi said.
"Yes! Were you over at the Mario Bros. House that night?" Peach asked Yoshi.
"Yeah, but I was looking for some coins... Heh." Yoshi said.
Then, Mario woke up, and saw Yoshi's eyes go red for half a second.
"Ugh, that again!" Mario said as he stood up from the rubble.
"Guys! I think Yoshi might of turned evil!" He said as he approached everyone.
"What? Why would I turn evil?!" Yoshi said.
"Well, your eyes jush flashed red!" Mario said.
".... What...." Luigi and Peach said slowly.
"I saw it, right now!" Mario assured.
"If that's so, what if he's been controlled by something?! Like a Boo...." Luigi said.
"Aw Man, always getting busted!" Yoshi's voice was Rick's, and Rick flew out of his body, leaving Yoshi free.
Everyone watched in horror the Boo.
"Ouch... What happened? I lost track of everything..." Yoshi said, dizzy.
"Eh?!" Mario yelled.
"Yoshi was... Was... Possesed?!" Luigi said scared.
"What?" Yoshi asked.
"Regular Boos can't take over living beings!" Peach stated.
"Well now we can! And Luigi gets a prize for guessing!" Rick said.
"A prize?" Luigi asked.
"Yes!!" Rick yelled, and got into Luigi, now possessing him. His voice remained the same but his eyes were red as well.
"Hahaha!! Time to do some evil!" Luigi/Rick said, and with a spin he had his Mr. L outfit on.
"Oh no..." Yoshi, Toad and Mario said in unison.

I hope you enjoyed the third chapter of this book! I'm Really tired, but didn't want to leave you without an update to this! XD
Luigi's worst fear controls him! :0
The real chaos will start soon...
See ya next chapter!