Chapter 11: Fight Against Friends And Foes

Our heroes are in a tricky situation, with a friend turned against them and entire areas  in trouble! Will the Mario Bros. put this chaos to rest?! Let's find out!

"Huh, these vents are cleaner than I expected, since we're in Bowser's Place..." Luigi commented, loooking around the short space he and Mario were crawling about.

"Yeah... For a big bad brute, Bowser sure knows about castle manteinance." Mario replied.

"Don't you think he might want everything to look clean, just for Princess Peach?" Luigi said.

"I guess... Even if she despises this place no matter what." Mario added.

"Don't we all?" Luigi said, and laughed. Mario laughed as well. They continued moving, until they ended up in a seemingly normal room.

"Where are we?" Luigi asked while looking around. The room seemed to lead to a balcony.

"Looks like some sort of balcony. " Mario said while exiting to it. "Although from all this fog and dark I can't quite see anything.."

"Yep... Hey look!" Luigi said as he noticed something near the castle's entrance, from what he could see, and pointed at it.

"What is it?!" Mario brushed his eyes to get a clearer view, and looked where Luigi pointed.

He could see Yoshi, ordering many Yoshis to get in a certain spot, and not too far from that, a cage holding various Yoshis.

"He managed to get them! We need to act fast!" Luigi said, alarmed.

"I dont't think that will be possible." A voice called out to them. The brothers turned around, and there was Kamek.

"I see you guys have managed to escape. But this is as far as you'll get!" He declared, and pointed the wand at them.

"We'll see about that!" Mario said, putting himself in a battle position.

"Uhh... Wait, let me get my equipment!" Luigi said hastily, and Kamek shot a spell at him, but he dodged.

"HEY!"

"That doesn't matter Luigi! Bring it on, Kamek!" Mario yelled, and ran towards Kamek.

Both started an intense fight, Mario jumping and punching, while Kamek used his magic.

"Jumps ahoy!" Mario said as he prepared to jump on Kamek.

"Zap ahoy!" Kamek replied, and instead shot an electric spell at Mario, zapping him midair.

"AHHH!!!" Mario fell to the floor, dizzied and burnt. "Mamma mia..."

"Not so fast!" Luigi said, holding up a Super Leaf, and turned  into Raccoon Luigi.

"I doubt your power up will be of any effectiveness." Kamek commented, and prepared for an attack.

"Your taunts will not do that either!" Luigi bravely responded, and flew towards Kamek.

As he neared Kamek, the latter easily deflected him with a sudden shield, making Luigi slip to the ground.

"Ow!"

"I told you." Kamek chuckled, but then he felt as something jumped on him, making him fall to the ground. "HEY!"

"Forgot about me?" Mario said as he landed beside Luigi.

"No... But this fight is a little, unbalanced, might I say!" Kamek replied.

"Yeah, and?"

"I think a 2v2 would be more fair." Kamek said, stood up, and summoned Yoshi beside him.