Chapter 6: Final chance?

Last chapter, the Boos showed the true power of their new ability, by taking control of almost all of Yoshi's Island and ravaging Toad Road. However, they got stopped by Luigi and his companions' heroic stunts, and the main 3 boos left with the bitterness of defeat.

"Aha.... Should I go?" Rubert Boo asked, at the door to the throne room, to meet Bowser.
"Of course! You got ahold of the leader, after all." Rick said.
"Maybe you 2 should go there." Benard added.
"Ah, I got it! The 3 of us are going there." Rubert stated.
"WHAT?!" Rick and Benard yelled in unison, and Bowser heard them.
"I HEARD YOU! NOW THE 3 OF YOU! COME OVER HERE!!! NOW!!!" Bowser screamed, at the Boo trio, knowing they were there.
"Great job, you dumb ghosts!" Rubert facepalmed, and entered the room along with the other 2 Boos.
"It seems that you are the only survivors of a massive Boo capture, I suppose?" Bowser commented as he saw the Boos near him.
"Yup... Along with a few others... Heh..." Rubert Boo added nervously.
"Oh, isn't that dandy... Now... What was the mission?" Bowser asked.
"Well, the mission was to take control of all the Yoshis, I take Yoshi himself, we wreck havoc, and we get rid of the Mario Bros. And take Peach here." Rubert explained, seemingly unaware of Bowser's expressions.
"Alright..." Bowser replied. "And. Did you finish the Mario Bros.? Did Peach ever land here?" Bowser asked.
"Well... Ehh.... You see... Ahh..."
"OH AND THAT EVER HAPPENED!!! WOW PEACH IS IN MY CASTLE!!!" Bowser yelled as he punched a wall. "WOW MARIO AND LUIGI ARE DEAD!!!" He rampaged again, stomping the floor. "WOW ALL OF THIS WORKED!!!" Bowser yelled right at Rubert's face.
"Aha... Dont-dont ya mean... The-the antonym to th-" Rubert said as Rick covered his mouth.
"Shut up! You screwed up enough!"
"EXACTLY!!! THE PRINCESS IS JUST ROAMING HAPPILY EVERYWHERE!!! THE BROS. ARE JUST RUNNING AROUND OR DOING WHATEVER THEY LIKE TO DO!!!" Bowser continued yelling, as loud as ever.
"Well.... That's right..." Benard said fearfully.
"Look. I'm realizing that making you guys possess stuff isn't working out well. It isn't helping AT ALL." Bowser said, inhaling and exhaling as he was stressed enough. "So now... You'll have your final chance!!"
"Aw man!!" the 3 Boos groaned, annoyed.
"Haww mann!!!" Bowser mimicked them in a joke tone. "Kamek!" He yelled, and Kamek entered the room.
"Yes, your majesty?"
"Ok... Tomorrow, I'll use one more time the Boos for a plan, and after that, remove the ability all together! We're not gonna need it anymore." Bowser declared.
"Ok... Heh. If controlling someone's body to do evil doesn't work, we're going to have to do it the old way." Kamek said as he made appear on his right hand a pendant.
"... Give him a pendant that convinces to join our crew?" Rick said.
"No! Hypnotism. I'm really good at that. Heh. This isn't any ordinary pendant." Kamek said.
"Yeah, I know... I saw one exactly like that at Koopster's Pawn Shop, the Toad who sent it got told it's worth at least 50 coins." Rubert said, not amused.
"What?! Gah... Never mind." Kamek said. "Let's just discuss your final strike..."

To be continued...

We all learned a lesson here... Not to mess around with Bowser... And that everything should go as he pleases....
But really, as you see, I'm slowly returning, and now that I give thought, I might be more active now, since School is close to ending. So stay tuned!
Hope you liked this chapter, sorry for the delay and that's short, but it should leave ya wondering what'll happen. :P
See ya next chapter!