Chapter 4: Bowser's no joke!

Down at Toad Plaza, a possesed Luigi is destroying everything,

"How can we stop him?! He's going to destroy the kingdom if we don't stop him!" Yoshi said.
"Well, burning a whole lane of houses isn't the end of the world..." Toad said, very chill.
"Yeah, we know! But he's possessed by a Boo! A Boo works for Bowser! So, with Luigi's abilities they are going to p-" Mario yelled as Luigi hit him with a brick, and they started fighting.
"Evil or not, they always fight." Toad said, and facepalmed.
"Yeah, but we need to figure how are we going to get that boo out of Luigi!" Yoshi yelled.
"Hmm... How are we going to do that...." Toad said, and amidst the fight, Luigi flung Mario, over to Toad.
"Ouch...." Mario said as he put his cap on.
"OUCH! What was that!!" Toad said, facing the floor.
"Well, I do not need any distractions, I'll be heading over to steal!" Luigi declared, and left after burning one more house, making all the Toads flee to safety.
Suddenly, a police car approached Yoshi, Toad and Mario.
"Hey guys! Have you seen this guy that looks like Luigi, but with darker clothes?" Officer Toadley said as he stepped out the vehicle.
"Yes, that's Luigi! He went off to rob the bank!" Yoshi said back.
"Luigi?" Toadley asked as he got interrupted by his fellow officer Toad.
"Toadley! Toadley! The bank security guard reported that same guy robbing the bank! He's almost unstoppable!"
"Oh my... That's the one we're looking for!" Toadley said, and jumped back to the vehicle.
"We will go with you! That's Luigi, he's possessed by a Boo!" Yoshi said.
"What?" Toadley asked.
"We'll explain that later, lets go!" Yoshi said as he and Toad jumped on the back of the car, and dashed off.
Mario was already a few miles ahead of them.
They arrived at the Warp Pipe Plaza, where in the bank the door and windows were destroyed, and the Security guard was hiding behind a counter.
There, Mario was attempting to dodge hits from Luigi.
"Come on Luigi! Snap out of it!!!" He said.
"Heh, you think that'll help?!" Luigi said, and chased Mario out of the bank, as the police car arrived.
"We're here! There's Luigi!" Yoshi said as he, Toad and Officer Toadley got out of the car.
"Huh? Oh... it's these losers again... Well, I'll get away with this! Haha!" Luigi yelled.
"Luigi! Don't hurt anyone! You're not a villain!" Toadley said.
"...." Luigi stood there. "Did that work? NO!!" Luigi yelled, and ran towards Toadley.
"Hey! .... Stop!" Toadley said.
"What do we do?" Yoshi said frantically.
"I don't know!!" Toad yelled.
"Hmm..." Yoshi said, and looked around, and saw Mario.
"Ouch... He made me smack my head against the wall... ouch...." Mario said, dizzy.
"Hey... head, boo, smack... I got it!" Yoshi said.
"Huh?" Toad asked.
"If we hit Luigi on the head the Boo will get out of him!" Yoshi said.
"Hmm... Give it a shot!" Toad said.
"Ok!" Yoshi said as he ran over to Luigi, and hit him in the head.
"OUCH!" Luigi covered his head and fell to the ground as Rick got out of him, Luigi was no longer possessed.
"Oh you will pay!! I'll leave now! Later, losers!" Rick said, mad, and floated away.
"Huh? What happened? And why is the bank door broken?" Luigi said, as he rubbed his head.
"You were possesed by a Boo, and caused chaos!" Yoshi replied.
"What?! Darn..." Luigi said.
"Well, at least you're okay." Toad said in relief.
"Well, you destroyed 2 entire lanes of houses, and almost completely robbed the bank. I'm not sure if you need to pay..." Officer Toadley said.
"Oh my..." Luigi said as he stood up, and fainted, sending him back to the ground.

Now we head over to Bowser's Castle... where....

"RICK BOO THE THIRD!!!! I WANT YOU AT MY THRONE ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!!" Bowser screamed.
A scared- no, terrified Rick entered the room.
"Y-yes... Bow-Bowser?" He said.
"I gotta say... you did a good work possessing both Yoshi and Luigi...." Bowser commented.
"Heh... Thanks..." Rick said.
"BUT DID THAT WORK?!?! NO!!!! YOU JUST USED YOSHI AS A JOKE!!!! THAT IS NOT HOW THINGS WERE SUPPOSED TO GO!!!!" Bowser's voice echoed all over the castle.
"Uh-h-uh Okay...!" Rick said.
"We discussed the plan here!!!! What happened that you just fooled around with that dinosaur?!?!" Bowser asked.
"Uhh.. well... I.... you see..."
"WHATEVER!!!! I won't need you any longer!!!" Bowser yelled.
"What? What do you mean?" Rick said.
".... Bring him over here! Please!" Bowser ordered, and a blue colored boo, with dark red spiked hair passed through the door.
"Did you call me, your majesty?" The Boo, Rubert Boo, said.
"Yes, I called you because... well... you'll see. Koopa!! Get over here!" Bowser said, and a Koopa with a stolen Poltergust.
"Hmm... where can I take him?"
"Perhaps to E. Gadd's tank storage thing?" Kamek suggested.
"Nah... That's too lame..." Bowser said, and started thinking, until he snapped his fingers.
"I got it! Take him to E.Gadd's Tank Storage thing!" Bowser said.
"That's what I said..." Kamek said.
"Ok!" Koopa said, and activated the Poltergust, sucking Rick in.
"AAHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!! NOOO!!!!" Rick yelled as he got sucked into the Poltergust.
"Heh... So... What's the plan?" Rubert Boo said.
"Oh yeah... The plan...
ser: Oh yeah... The plan... Well! The thing that Rick WAS SUPPOSED TO DO was that you will possess Yoshi, then go to Professor E.gad's bunker and break the Boo container! That will set free all of the remaining Boos and they will possess all of Yoshis Island! And we will be unstoppable and we will take over the Kingdom!!!! And the Princess! Mario and Luigi can't deal with such a big amount of Yoshis! They will be finished!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Bowser explained.
"And... If Peach doesn't want to see her Kingdom get overrun and destroyed, she'll have to surrender and marry me! :'D" Bowser said and smiled, as his eyes reflected a heart.
"Ok... I got everything! Except that last part..." Rubert Boo said.
"Eh... Don't mind that." Bowser said.
"Well, I'm off to bring chaos! You will be really pleased to see everything going your way...." Rubert said, and left.
"Hey! Don't forget to credit me! I gave the Boos the ability!" Kamek said.

To be continued...
Soo... How's the story looking to ya? Chaos will just start :O
Also, I think this is the longest part of a book I have ever wrote! Xd
Not really, well, I said it when I started here xD
See ya in the next chapter!