Break

Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or Email (Acreativeblur@gmail

Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or Email (Acreativeblur@gmail.com) ❤️

  I push Aris away from me as soon as his mou touches mine.

  "What the bloody hell, man?!"

  I turn around to see a furious Newt watching. He stomps over to us.

  "Newt, no its not-" I try to say, but he holds a hand to my face.

  "Shut up!" He yells at me.

  "Don't you dare talk to her like that." Aris says, walking towards Newt.

  "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Newt yells.

  "I saved her life!" He replies.

  "And then you bloody kiss her? That's my girlfriend you slinthead!" Newt fires.

  "She's kissed me before and she likes it!" Aris yells.

  "That's a lie, Aris!" I interject, for every time he has tried I've broken away.

  Newt pushes him. "What do you mean?! You've kissed her before?!"

  "Newt!" I try to break up the fight that is happening.

  "Only because she got bored of you!"

  "You little bitch! I'll kill you!" Newt yells, and then punches him in the jaw. Aris whimpers out, falling back a few steps, holding his mouth as he faces Newt again. Newt brings his arm back for another swing but I quickly jump in between the two boys.

  "Stop!" I yell as Newt's hand slaps my face. My head turns and my cheek burns as I place my hand on the mark he made. He doesn't say anything.

  Tears well up in my eyes. I look at Newt, regret floods over his face as a tear falls down my red cheek.

  "Olivia-" He starts.

  "No, Newt. Don't apologize," I whisper. His lip trembles and his eyes search mine. "I can't do this. I'm sorry." I turn around to see Aris's bruised jaw.

  "No, no love please." He cries out.

  I turn back towards him. "Don't call me that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  After giving Aris some of the medicine I found, I hug my knees to my chest, staring at the ground. No one has said a word since the blow out, and I don't think anyone will.

  I made a mistake. I made a horrible mistake. I never should of even given Aris the opportunity to touch me. I love Newt, and it's my fault Aris got hurt. But Newt also hurt me, and I can't just let that go.