Chapter 31: Those Three Words

* Alice's POV *

I looked through my wardrobe and picked out a dress that Penny had obviously sneaked into my bag. Before getting ready, I took my towel to the bathroom so that I could have a shower. The hot water was quite relaxing but made me too preoccupied to notice the door opening and closing. It was only till after I finished my shower that I realised that Thomas had been in and stole my towel and clothes. This guy was in big trouble.

"Ugh! Thomas give me my things back!"

"...huh? What things?" I could hear him trying to stop laughing.

"I swear to god if you don't give me my towel I will strangle you to death."

"Oh really?"

"Yeh, really!"

"Are you going to be strangling me with, or without the towel?"

"Thomas your disgusting! Just give it back!"

"I don't have it."

"Seriously, I will beat the shit out of you, now give it back!"

"Nope." I could tell there was a sly smirk on his face by the way he spoke.

"If you don't give me my towel then I will never kiss you ever again!"

"..."

"Uh huh, shit just got serious, now give me the towel."

"Ugh, you're no fun."

"I am the definition a fun, but not when it involves my naked body."

"How am I meant to give you a towel without seeing you?"

"Don't play dumb, just hand me it with the door slightly opened."

"Ugh...fine."

"You made the right decision."

"I disagree."

"Shut up."

I opened the door and hid behind it so he couldn't see, expecting his hand to throw me a towel. Instead, he just walked right into the bathroom. I was about to scold him but he had his eyes covered.

"You could have just thrown the towel in."

"I could have, but I didn't."

"I can see that."

I took the towel from his hands and quickly wrapped it around my body.

"Can I look now?"

"I suppose."

His hand came away from his eyes and pulled the towel, with me in it, towards him.

"Hm, your hair is quite dark when it's wet."

"Don't remind me."

"Still beautiful." He hugged me then kissed my neck gently. The red flush crept up on my cheeks so I turned my head to hide my face.

*  Thomas' POV  *

Alice left the bathroom to get ready while I went into the shower. When I was inside, the warm water suddenly turned freezing cold. I rushed out and threw a towel on before opening the door to see Alice smirking.

"You."

"Me? What?" She was trying to keep herself from laughing and so was I.

"That was uncalled for."

"What?" She battered her eyelashes but I showed no mercy as I pushed her hard enough that she fell onto the bed.

"Hey!"