SMS Chapter 4

Wow, anyone who's read this and likes it probably hates me right now... I promise its going to be worth the wait, now that it's summer break I will have plenty of time just for you my loves, and please feel free to message me and comment with suggestions. I love it when my fans input :D. It reminds me that I have fans :D... and now on with the story....

****

"Show me what you've got, right here and now and I may consider you. " She stated with a smirk. I just stared at her.

"Here. Now." I looked around. The coffeehouse was nearly full of people chattering. I turned back to her, "You're kidding right?" She leaned closer tome, and I felt my breathing grow shallow, until she whispered in my ear.

"How am I supposed to know how you're going to perform in front of people at my benefit without you performing in front of people?" She asked quietly, with that stupid smirk still on her face when she drew back. She was bluffing and I knew it. She obviously wasn't one for showing off. I turned around and walked right up to the stage.

" Hi everybody, I have a special treat for you, from the cute little loudtalker by the counter. I'm going to make your morning coffee just a little bit better." I smirked staring right at the woman who just kept on smiling back. I started to play "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias. And just when I got to the "You can take my breath away" I noticed the pretty blonde had disappeared and the barista was headed my way. I gave him a leery look and continued the number until I was through. Then I hopped off the stage and walked over to the short man in the apron.

"That blonde lady said to give this back to you, and tell you 'Sorry, pretty boy'." I just looked at him as he handed me my cell phone. How the hell did she even get it? It was in my pocket the whole... oh man. When she had leaned in to whisper.... I laughed. The little vixen, I thought to myself. But then realization hit me. She had said sorry... that meant I wasn't in. " Oh, Cmon!!" I cursed and tromped out the door. I looked all around and didn't see the pretty blonde so I sulked home...